let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Mike use to cheat all the time, and stay up all night gambling. Dude would still go out and drop 30 like it was nothing.

They don't make em like they use to. Now you have so many excuses as to why a player is not performing up to their usual standards, and it always seems to involve some ##+! with a female.

kobe is the only thing close to that kinda player.
i knew something was up with melo and his wife. from lebron to pau gasol and now melo... dudes are dumb. millionaires and play in the nba yet get married way too early

13312941849b67ebe46f.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Mike use to cheat all the time, and stay up all night gambling. Dude would still go out and drop 30 like it was nothing.

They don't make em like they use to. Now you have so many excuses as to why a player is not performing up to their usual standards, and it always seems to involve some ##+! with a female.

kobe is the only thing close to that kinda player.
i knew something was up with melo and his wife. from lebron to pau gasol and now melo... dudes are dumb. millionaires and play in the nba yet get married way too early

word to tiger woods...

weren't people in this thread a month or two ago saying that in this day and age the new york media doesn't mean anything? doesn't make things harder?

lol

Yeah and people in this thread also said Melo could handle it and guys like Lebron and Dwight were "too soft" for NYC.

lol

lebron would have had suffered a nervous breakdown. dwight is just a goof i dunno if hed even care

melo had the balls to come here ill give him that.

Was any of this is in a NY newspaper this morning? If not, this is nothing that is NYC exclusive, is it? TMZ esque exposes happen everywhere and to anyone dumb enough.

I think if anything has or will make things harder on Carmelo it's being 15-20lbs overweight and not being a good basketball player right now.
Yeah, LeBron really got off by going to Miami. Haven't heard much about that guy the past two years in the media. 

Dwight has put up numbers despite his trade demands and rumors.

Lebron did the same in a season where everyone analyzed every second of the Heat's first season together.

Balls? it would have taken balls to not ask for a trade and just come here in the offseason. Melo did the selfish thing and forced the Knicks to overpay.

The papers in Miami do not have a front page bashing lebron after he misses a game winner. The Miami media protects him. You don't hear about reporters hiding in his bushes lik Marc Herman

I guess if Lin played in Florida it would have been as crazy as it was here?

Linsanity completely overshadowed lebron this year.

Anything already insane is multiplied when in NYC.

It would have been smart. I wouldn't say it would have taken guts. He was just selfish and overrated the he'll out of himself

Melo put of numbers in Denver so I dunno what that has to do with Dwight. Dwight hasn't had anywhere near the amount of attention melo had last year.

Melo and Dolan were made for each other.

Very lucky to have Tyson. True leader

On LaLa though b? LaLa?................................

He a basketball star so you know he gets all type of ..... thrown at him but damn.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

He a basketball star so you know he gets all type of ..... thrown at him but damn.
 i mean what else was there in denver?.. i guess him and kobe had the same taste for a little while... dude is like a kid in a candy store going from denver to ny...

Originally Posted by DMan14

I just cant imagine him with melomel7 as his email lol

It's fake

On March 2nd Melo tells her "he has to get ready for the game" there was no game on the 2nd unless he was telling her that so she could fallback
laugh.gif

Dead at Melomel7 though
laugh.gif

im saying tho how can u be spanish AND black and choose a frail boy body chick ova lala....LALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yo cyber smoke if he dont drop at least 30 ima rock bottom u when I see u

This works in her favor tho...remember, she wanted to be in NY as much as (maybe more) than Melo.  She was a border-line C-List celeb, who parlayed her husband's trade to a VH1 show.  If the break up, you best belive she'll get some spin-off on her trying to find a new man in the city.  Mo money, mo money, mo money...if the rumors are true, I hope Melo protected his assets.  Knowing how some of these NBA cats are and the women they wife up, she probably waited for the day for Melo to pull this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

im saying tho how can u be spanish AND black and choose a frail boy body chick ova lala....LALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yo cyber smoke if he dont drop at least 30 ima rock bottom u when I see u

wait wut ?

Back
Top Bottom