let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Please tell me you aren't a Heat fan questioning our fan base.

he supports illiteracy (bulls fan)
I support my team, and most importantly the game. This S&T, what you on bruh?

Originally Posted by Wade187

Wade isn't referring to Dwayne, alleniversonfan01 a Knicks fan too, damn y'all a diverse bunch 
roll.gif
. Funny how you guys have no comment on what Gride had to say, mad cause I showed respect to one of your fans
tired.gif
. Ganging up on me like I'm one of your players. Guess your just negative at all aspects

Gride hasn't said anything that hasn't been brought up before. There a few that fly off the handle in both directions and there a few that understand all of the circumstances surrounding the trade, shortened season, and new players. You pointing out his post means nothing.

Wade187 wrote:

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Please tell me you aren't a Heat fan questioning our fan base.

he supports illiteracy (bulls fan)
I support my team, and most importantly the game. This S&T, what you on bruh?

can't take a joke?

And yes, this is S&T. So when a non-knicks fan comes into MY TEAMS thread I respond accordingly.

LosALMIGHTY wrote:
can't take a joke?
And yes, this is S&T. So when a non-knicks fan comes into MY TEAMS thread I respond accordingly.

Is it my fault your team hasn't gathered enough wins for you guys to get the confidence to come in our thread? Sour bunch, hopefully you guys can get some wins. Depressing *@@ dudes 
roll.gif

LosALMIGHTY wrote:
can't take a joke?

Is it my fault your team hasn't gathered enough wins for you guys to get the confidence to come in our thread? Sour bunch, hopefully you guys can get some wins. Depressing *@@ dudes 
roll.gif

You coming into this thread has nothing to do with anyone going into the Bulls thread. And when ever "outsider" goes the the bulls thread ya act the same way. So go sit down somewhere.

I rarely go in other teams threads. Unless we are playing them and even that's a stretch. I don't troll homie. And thanks for the psycho analysis of the thread members Dr. Phil

LosALMIGHTY wrote:
roll.gif
You coming into this thread has nothing to do with anyone going into the Bulls thread. And when ever "outsider" goes the the bulls thread ya act the same way. So go sit down somewhere.

I rarely go in other teams threads. Unless we are playing them and even that's a stretch. I don't troll homie. And thanks for the psycho analysis of the thread members Dr. Phil

We go in on your team. We discuss sports, like I said it's S&T. This ain't a NYK forum doggie, no off topic discussions here, who trolling? It's all in the love of the game 
wink.gif

We go in on your team. We discuss sports, like I said it's S&T. This ain't a NYK forum doggie, no off topic discussions here, who trolling? It's all in the love of the game 
wink.gif
Last response:

this is the Knicks season THREAD home slice. You came in here like you found the meaning of life in ol' boys post. He didn't say anything new. You said something I didn't agree with and responded accordingly. As I stated before, when someone goes in your thread and talks smack ya all react the same way.

wink.gif
Last response:

this is the Knicks season THREAD home slice. You came in here like you found the meaning of life in ol' boys post. He didn't say anything new. You said something I didn't agree with and responded accordingly. As I stated before, when someone goes in your thread and talks smack ya all react the same way.
Don't confuse truth with "smack". What he said was truth regardless of it being new or not, you aint disagreeing with what's said, but who said it. You ain't saying nothing except that imma bulls fan doggie. It's the Knicks thread, and I'm discussing the Knicks. I ain't in here speaking on the bulls, you are. 

Wade isn't referring to Dwayne, alleniversonfan01 a Knicks fan too, damn y'all a diverse bunch 
roll.gif
. Funny how you guys have no comment on what Gride had to say, mad cause I showed respect to one of your fans
tired.gif
. Ganging up on me like I'm one of your players. Guess your just negative at all aspects

someone say my name? get the $#!* outta here. only one Bulls fan got half a pass in this thread.

First and last response.

I wouldn't have a problem with you if you came in here to do more than throw around blanket statements and insults at us. It's corny. You really aren't contributing anything to any discussion, just trying to stir the pot.

There's a ton of fans of rival teams that I can have a discussion about sports and our teams with. You just come off as trying to ruffle feathers.

So keep your blanket statements and assumptions to yourself.

I can take criticism from fellow fans. I can even take criticism from rival fans. But your trolling doesn't even warrant acknowledgement.

wink.gif
Last response:

Don't confuse truth with "smack". What he said was truth regardless of it being new or not, you aint disagreeing with what's said, but who said it. You ain't saying nothing except that imma bulls fan doggie. It's the Knicks thread, and I'm discussing the Knicks. I ain't in here speaking on the bulls, you are. 
Wrong. I am disagreeing with what you said about the people who post here. If it's been said before than he isn't the only one saying. I said your opinion doesn't matter because it doesn't. You're a bulls fan (and I only brought that up because HTTP asked who your team was) so anything you say good, bad, or indifferent doesn't matter to me.

But I have spent too much time on this.

Thanks for getting my post count up.

God day sir

Back
Top Bottom