let this thread die (NYK)

I'm willing to wait, but there's also enough evidence given the past 2 years to narrow it down pretty easily as to who to blame if this were to continue.

Don't blame Melo that's illogical blame the refs instead!!!

The Nets, on their third night in a row.

KNICKS. OKC. IT'S THE NBA FINALS!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Humphries is a douche. But I like his hustle.

%@!% his hustle. He can suck a %@!%.
I feel you. But dude is ON those offensive boards. 
But like Big J said, Im out. Cuz this is gonna get pretty ugly with the Melo hate in about 5 minutes. When this was clearly not on him. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I need one of ya'll to explain to me how this is Melo's fault. And you better have a damned good argument.
I want that explanation as well

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm willing to wait, but there's also enough evidence given the past 2 years to narrow it down pretty easily as to who to blame if this were to continue.

Lebron?

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Don't blame Melo that's illogical blame the refs instead!!!

The Nets, on their third night in a row.

KNICKS. OKC. IT'S THE NBA FINALS!

Man, shut up. You were gone during that win streak.

You Knick fans are bugging holding a team to 39% shooting percentage will get it done 8/10 nights. DWill shot the lights out.

Man yall needa shut that #+@@ up with trading melo talk, THE WHOLE TEAM WASNT ANY DAMN CALLS, MELO STAT, LIN. not to mention Deron playing.possessed, and melos first game in god knows how long , I'm 99% positive if melo would lose the rust and the team gets the calls and the refs stop screwing them over like they did in this game , it woulda been a W . But u move on , can't stand some of yall I swear.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Man yall needa shut that #+@@ up with trading melo talk, THE WHOLE TEAM WASNT ANY DAMN CALLS, MELO STAT, LIN. not to mention Deron playing.possessed, and melos first game in god knows how long , I'm 99% positive if melo would lose the rust and the team gets the calls and the refs stop screwing them over like they did in this game , it woulda been a W . But u move on , can't stand some of yall I swear.
THANK YOU!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Humphries is a douche. But I like his hustle.

%@!% his hustle. He can suck a %@!%.
I feel you. But dude is ON those offensive boards. 
But like Big J said, Im out. Cuz this is gonna get pretty ugly with the Melo hate in about 5 minutes. When this was clearly not on him. 

Don't mind me, I'm just salty.

Deron Williams ungodly shooting, adjusting to returning and new players, and poor shooting on all the Knicks lost the game for them.

*%!# melo haters...

the nets' gameplan is very bright... getting chandler in foul trouble early. making some screens for deron williams...

the referees definitely rigging the game

I'm not stressing this loss.. honestly, we had a off night, the refs were not Knicks fans, D-Will was on fire.. and the biggest thing of all is Melo just returned from injury along with Baron.. this team finally has the roster filling out.. I'm gonna see how they play out the week.but I'm pretty confident we will come out of the all star break clicking..... I hope.

My thing with Melo isn't a reflection of this one game.

I've had doubts if he could ever work with D'Antoni or with Amare.. this game isn't solely Melo or D'Antoni's fault either. The biggest thing is trying to find the lineups that work and get their chemistry going. It will take time if it's going to work, but that's not guaranteed it will work either.

If I recall Knicks were up by 10 very early in the game.  Knicks slacked off and Nets started draining the threes.  Missed free throws AGAIN!! tonight.  Give it to the Nets they wanted it more. 
ohwell.gif

Guys, it is okay! The joke is on The Nets because we typically lose against bad teams. I'm laughing. Am I right? Guys?

Originally Posted by quik1987

Interesting stat:

Jeremy Lin is -1 on
Carmelo Anthony is -10
deron williams fouled out in the fourth quarter (he played only 2 mins)... look at the box score
Nets 18

Knicks 28

Back
Top Bottom