let this thread die (NYK)

Lin with the most accurate bounce passes I've seen in awhile. He seems to have a good sense of where Novak is on the court. Foul trouble might get the best of him though.

the wizards gameplanned on Lin. theyre pressuring him early and forcing him left. hes doing exactly what hes suppose to do. drop the ball off to his teammates. 8 assists in the first half. novackaine is numbing

this team already better than last year 
pimp.gif

lin>felton

novak>gallo

jeffries>mosgov

shump>wilson

such a big difference when you have a guard who can throw a pass to a spot where a shooter wants to catch the ball, and that's as basic as it gets when it comes to playing the position.

still not sold since its still very early but its fun to watch right now.

Originally Posted by you go boy

this team already better than last year 
pimp.gif

lin>felton

novak>gallo

jeffries>mosgov

shump>wilson

nah gallo got the edge on that one

Just shows how much of a !#@#+*@ idiot our coach is. He said Lin wasn't in our plans a week ago

Once Lin polishes up his jumpshot (he's only 23 right now), it's a wrap. He needs to look for his shot when it's there for him, take some risks.

I'm liking what I see...

..but some of y'all, seriously? We are beating possibly the dumbest team of all time, the Neyets, and Jazz and people are having wet dreams?

Some of y'all need to get real. Y'all really think this team is better suited to win a 7 game playoff series without Melo and Amar'e? Please. Everyone knows D'Antoni's offense with a functional PG is a dangerous team and a team that on any given night, can explode and make the game not close. Some of y'all saying things are better w/o Melo & STAT are crazy, how about picturing this team WITH them? STAT woulda had 30 against the Jazz playing with Lin.

Lin looks to be someone who can efficiently run the offense for the near future and hopefully he's a keeper but some of y'all need to get real.

And you'd think Pringles would try to spread out the minutes to save alot of these guys legs, who aren't even used to playing 25 minutes a night..... by playing basically 7 guys
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom