let this thread die (NYK)

Felton didnt really do his best last season but I still wouldnt be mad if we signed him.

Toronto just shafted us out of Nash and now Houston is making a move on Lin. A move for a PG is inevitable at this point.

From the Raptors forum
laugh.gif

StMikes31 wrote:tongue:erfect Move! Fuc*s the Knicks or we get a terrific
young shooter!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

brooklyn making movements

Came in here to say this. Also STAT needs to go. I really dislike dude as a player, effn for all that money.HTTB now that the Hawks have moved JJ, you still think it's impossible to move STATue?

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Came in here to say this. Also STAT needs to go. I really dislike dude as a player, effn for all that money.HTTB now that the Hawks have moved JJ, you still think it's impossible to move STATue?
JJ's contract is insured, he doesn't have a history of knee and back issues and he's way better than serviceable. Amar'e is the opposite on all facets, bro.

im starting to think we should give up on nash and just keep lin and i guess novak and jr... shump is too important to this team and would be terrible to trade... plan b would have to be go after felton... its not like we have a choice... we need a pg

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

JJ's contract is insured, he doesn't have a history of knee and back issues and he's way better than serviceable. Amar'e is the opposite on all facets, bro.
damn
frown.gif
guess we stuck with that bum

If Dwight goes to the nets the only good that comes from it is Dolan jumping out of a window. We are gonna give Lin 40 million. Not win the division for another 10 years SMH.

Back
Top Bottom