Lent starts tomorrow, what you guys giving up?

I'm giving up the following:

"Junk" Food (candy, ice cream, etc . . .)
Eating out at every restaurant establishment..(gonna learn how to cook some more)

All in all it will help me lose some weight..eat better..and SAVE MONEY!!!

im actually gonna fast throughout the duration of lent, some bread and water nothing more than that, just enough to keep me alive. I have become a huge glutton for food and it shows, think it's time to stop that. Plus i've always been fascinated by the story of jesus fasting and how he was tempted in the desert. I love giving myself tests that are usually bigger than life and seeing how i do, and not really tell anyone about...it's not for bragging rights it's for me to grow as a person

im actually gonna fast throughout the duration of lent, some bread and water nothing more than that, just enough to keep me alive. I have become a huge glutton for food and it shows, think it's time to stop that. Plus i've always been fascinated by the story of jesus fasting and how he was tempted in the desert. I love giving myself tests that are usually bigger than life and seeing how i do, and not really tell anyone about...it's not for bragging rights it's for me to grow as a person

Im giving up napping. Yes I know rest isnt the devil, but it is making me less productive. When I nap I cant sleep at night so Im on NT and Tumblr until 4 AM. Than I dont get a full nights sleep so I'm sluggish the next day so I take a nap. Vicious cycle.

Im giving up napping. Yes I know rest isnt the devil, but it is making me less productive. When I nap I cant sleep at night so Im on NT and Tumblr until 4 AM. Than I dont get a full nights sleep so I'm sluggish the next day so I take a nap. Vicious cycle.

Ask me what ive been doing for the last 3.5 hours. Damn tomorrow is gonna be tough. SMH@myself.

Ask me what ive been doing for the last 3.5 hours. Damn tomorrow is gonna be tough. SMH@myself.

i'm giving up meat, rice, and possibly alcohol. my cousin just hit me up talking about go vegan for 40 days.

i'm not too big of faith these days, but lent always marked the apex of my weight training and getting fit for summer. good luck for everyone, whether its for your religion, your faith, testing yourself, or just for the lulz

i'm giving up meat, rice, and possibly alcohol. my cousin just hit me up talking about go vegan for 40 days.

i'm not too big of faith these days, but lent always marked the apex of my weight training and getting fit for summer. good luck for everyone, whether its for your religion, your faith, testing yourself, or just for the lulz

Back
Top Bottom