Leme show you a proper example of a slim chick

article-0-0A8A85FB000005DC-591_468x701.jpg

that is slim

You know what, after further review and observation of the vains in the arm, I declare, she is skinny. You heard it here first.

You know what, after further review and observation of the vains in the arm, I declare, she is skinny. You heard it here first.

there's been nothing attractive in this thread thus far. Id smash 4/5ths of these broad just for the stats though
grin.gif

there's been nothing attractive in this thread thus far. Id smash 4/5ths of these broad just for the stats though
grin.gif

first girl seeko posted is nice... but could use some weight around the mid-sec and hips. looks like she'll break.

and that last pic mrmonday posted is chopped. no way a  human being can walk around like that. the wind from a passing car would knock her over.

first girl seeko posted is nice... but could use some weight around the mid-sec and hips. looks like she'll break.

and that last pic mrmonday posted is chopped. no way a  human being can walk around like that. the wind from a passing car would knock her over.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Since some of you seem to be confused about the matter...

colombian_festival_07-18-10__182_.JPG

colombian_festival_07-18-10__183_.JPG

245zk3l.gif
THATS WAS THIS PAST WEEKEND @ TGE COLOMBIAN FEST IN QUEENS...I SEEN HER....EHHH IMO

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Since some of you seem to be confused about the matter...

colombian_festival_07-18-10__182_.JPG

colombian_festival_07-18-10__183_.JPG

245zk3l.gif
THATS WAS THIS PAST WEEKEND @ TGE COLOMBIAN FEST IN QUEENS...I SEEN HER....EHHH IMO

Back
Top Bottom