LEGIT & PRICE CHECK: 2010 Air Jordan VI (6) "Varsity Red"

LEGIT?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[h1]2010 Air Jordan VI (6) "Varsity Red" [/h1]
Hey niketalk, im in need of your help on these. I'm going to be meeting up for these and would like to have reassurance that this product is indeed authentic and if $240 is worth it. Thanks!

$240 is excellent price these days. I've seen people getting up to $300 for even Varsity Red. Anyone see a pair for $180-200 in size 12 hmo

Last edited:
Its funny how this were labelled as trash/basura when they came out.
In fact I remember seeing these at the outlet.
Years later now everyone is on the hunt for these.
Now these are going for merely $200+, oh the irony. lol

Its funny how this were labelled as trash/basura when they came out.
In fact I remember seeing these at the outlet.
Years later now everyone is on the hunt for these.
Now these are going for merely $200+, oh the irony. lol

I'm glad they were labeled that way at first. I was able to get 3 pairs shipped for roughly around $120 each pair . Close enough for me

They are trash -one of the main reasons I stopped buying Jordans was because of these.

Having said that, with the hype the way it is now, $240 is actually a pretty decent price compared to what most are going for on ebay. 

Last edited:
Yo, instead of starting a new thread I want to revive this one.. I'm looking to get VVVNDS pair how much do you think it is at nowadays... I mean on eBay we got some varsity red going for over $350.00

i thought everyone started hating these shoes and now I see it selling for a near $400.00 not even infrared? what is going on?

Price check VVVNDS & DS please

Back
Top Bottom