legit or fake please check my jordan 3 black cement im a newbie

I seen it, i was the first one to call these fake after everybody else called them legit. On the 3s toe box elephant print height will give it away just about everytime.

But that stitching around the red eyelids was what did it for me. People always trash JB for their quality but considering everything i think their quality control is doing a fair job

Last edited:
I don't want anyone getting bad info on here either. I gave my opinion based on the pictures posted. Like I said they look exactly like my pair from FTL. Had I seen the size tag on the tongue, then my opinion would have different. 
Come on man youve used that excuse on like the last 3-4 legit checks with these 3s. Talkin bout all these fake pairs look like your retail pair, and lieing to these people by giving them false info. Im tired of having to clean up after u done lied to someone about their shoes being legit. Jus so u can tell them to hit the little thumbs up for u.

Sorry @ryanjumpman420  I won't do it again, I promise. You're the man and you know everything. You won't have to clean up after I done lied to someone again. Hope thats what you wanna hear. Now stop bickering on NT because its really pestering, you sound like my ex-girlfriend. 

Sorry @ryanjumpman420  I won't do it again, I promise. You're the man and you know everything. You won't have to clean up after I done lied to someone again. Hope thats what you wanna hear. Now stop bickering on NT because its really pestering, you sound like my ex-girlfriend. 
Maybe that's why she is your ex-girlfriend lol. Just kidding!

You're right on that last thing. But lets keep this forum about whether the shoes he bought are legit yes or no.

Back
Top Bottom