legit or fake please check my jordan 3 black cement im a newbie

Ouch. A little high for me. $300 is the highest I'd go. I have seen these go for as low as $240, legit. Still a good pickup regardless. One of my top 5 Jordans.

You're fine, the shoes are legit. Whatever imperfection you see is most likely a JB quality flaw. The jumpman on the tongue looks on point so don't worry about it. Enjoy those BC3's!

No worries! That's what NT is for. Don't forget to rep the posts you found helpful in your thread with the green thumbs up icon. 

In pic #2 it really shows how high the EP is. Thats too high IMO. It shouldn't be nowhere near that close to the toe box theading. Im gonna say Grey Market on these.

Its hard to say on these. The shoe on the right in the second pick looks a little off. The cut above the elephant print on the left side of the shoe looks wrong, But the stiching pattern looks right in some of your other pics. This is a hard one to call. Im goona say legit cause of the stiching pattern being correct. Usually on GM 3's the stiching pattern is wrong.

Don't worry about the eprint. The stitching is correct like Retro fiend said. My BC3's also have the same flaw and mine are from FTL.

Im gonna have to say GM on these. Those production dates are way too close together along with the other things. Once it starts to pile up like this with flaws then many times its a fake. GM means Grey Market which means basically a high quality fake.

Last edited:
@from88til no wonder you got your Rep up so high so fast. You just tell everyone their shoes are legit and make them happy so theyll Rep you. Come on man. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom