Legit check white cement III '88 retro

need a better shot of the production tag on the back of the tongue.

The stitching on the toe box below the tongues are really sloppy is what really pops out at me. Along with the AIR on heels being off. Along with everything @agsz said. Pretty sure these are fake.

The toe box stiching really isn't that bad. I've compared these to a couple in store pairs and everything checks out fine but I never pulled out the sole to see the inside stiching. Anyone ever had diff color stiching underneath their insoles?

The jumpman on mine seems on point. All the fakes I've seen the back hand is super skinny and the fingers look all ****** up long and skinny

These look good to me. Just a obviously worn pair. Different colored stitching means nothing. EP looks good, tongues look good to me

@ryanjumpman420
 Look at the hyphen in the style code, that's why I automatically assumed Fake. Not going to lie, these are some good fakes.
Yeah i see that. Theyve been had good fakes of these for a while now. Theyve been fixed the tongues with the proper red threading on top and rounded them correctly and fixed the jumpmen's fingers and shoe laces and the tongues dont have any choppiness either. These also have that same 10/21/12 12/21/12 that my fakes like these have and a number of others ive seen come through here as well for whatever thats worth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom