Legit check white cement 3's

Last edited:
I notice that the flap on the box is already not sticking my buddies GM pair has a very similar box like that where the glue is not sticking properly. And if you can get a shot of the insole and much clearer and better angle pics

I notice that the flap on the box is already not sticking my buddies GM pair has a very similar box like that where the glue is not sticking properly. And if you can get a shot of the insole and much clearer and better angle pics

The flap on the box didn't really worry me, because several of my boxes have been like that, & I bought them at HOH. I'll see if I can get him to send me a pic of the insole

The flap on the box didn't really worry me, because several of my boxes have been like that, & I bought them at HOH. I'll see if I can get him to send me a pic of the insole
i started an lc thread i think a month or 2 back for the 88s if you gets similar angles from the ones i posted nd request it from the seller it would be much easier to LC

I went back to my thread and i notice something off about your pairs excess leather on the toebox and stitching is also kinda sloppy

Last edited:
Great deal @dquezad***9, i would have got back to you earlier but i was still at work. Hope everything's going good, i was lurking the bred 1 thread & saw you were helping others out. So far that ima shoot you a rep fam for helping others out!!

that excess leather on the toebox an sloppy stitching on the base of the tongue is what really throws me off, but this might be also JBs fault

Great deal @dquezad***9, i would have got back to you earlier but i was still at work. Hope everything's going good, i was lurking the bred 1 thread & saw you were helping others out. So far that ima shoot you a rep fam for helping others out!!

Everything is going good for the most part fam... Got a couple things going on in my life right now but trying to get through it, ya know?

Yeah I tried helping some NT'ers by getting them in touch with individuals locally who had pairs to see if they could work deals..

Thanks for the rep fam, I repped you too for your help on this! I gotta get it done before dude changes his mind!

Last edited:
Im pretty sure those are GMs.. Stitching is way too sloppy plus the widows peak on these are easily visible. Plus the black lines on elephant print look a bit thick.

Back
Top Bottom