legit check space jams

what do you think?

• authentic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • replica

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't like the looks of them honestly but that doesn't make them fake.. I mean who takes pix of black kicks in a dark room.. Need better lit tagged pix to be 100% either way.

These look legit. The midsole and outsole points on the back are lined up, the jumpan's ball and the top of the 3 in 23 are lined up and the 23 isn't too stretched out. (Just letting you know the listing ended just in case you didn't know- did you buy them?)

I was bidding, I didn't win.. just wondering because that price is one of the lowest I've seen in that condition. So I was thinking they might be replicas. (Maybe I'm not looking hard enough) :/

yeah i saw that the bidding ended so this is irrelevant, but it may help in the future. however i must agree with a post above that they look legit. soles and 23s look on point. a good indicator would be a clear photo of the soles. (look for carbon fiber and yellowing around pods.) sometimes prices like that look too good to be true ur right. better safe than sorry. good checking

Back
Top Bottom