Legit check. Sketchy Game Royal 1s from Melrose resale shop?

Hey all! Just bought a pair of game royals from a new shop on Melrose. I think a few areas are questionable, but I'm no pro, so I wanted to ask here. The main sketchy area for me is the right shoe swoosh. The bottom stitch line disappears behind the heel counter Also, the area underneath the wings area seems to be stitched differently than most pairs I'm seeing (and is different on both sides). Not sure if factory flaws can be blamed for this. Let me know if you see anything else, or if this is a factory flaw.
20190102_210328.jpg
20190102_210624.jpg
20190102_210636.jpg
20190102_210303.jpg
20190102_210309.jpg
20190102_210315.jpg
20190102_210540.jpg
20190102_210608.jpg
20190102_210616.jpg
20190102_210255.jpg

These look authentic, those look like factory flaws to me. My pair from FTL also has the swoosh underneath the leather of the heel on both shoes and a few other pairs of my Air Jordan 1's are like this as well. The right toe box of my pair also came with some pretty bad creasing new, but not as bad as yours.

Thanks for the input S StudentDriver ! I hadn't seen the stitching underneath the heal counter in any of my other 1's and was weirded out by the fact that it looked different on both shoes. The other area is the area below the wings logo. It looks like the flap and the eyelet leather stitch at different angles and heights (especially the right shoe again). All of the issues seem to be with the right shoe, I started to think someone combined a fake pair with a real pair and I just got a fake right shoe or something.

Thanks for the input S StudentDriver ! I hadn't seen the stitching underneath the heal counter in any of my other 1's and was weirded out by the fact that it looked different on both shoes. The other area is the area below the wings logo. It looks like the flap and the eyelet leather stitch at different angles and heights (especially the right shoe again). All of the issues seem to be with the right shoe, I started to think someone combined a fake pair with a real pair and I just got a fake right shoe or something.

I did see the difference in the flaps below the middle of the wings logo. In my opinion the flaws are on the left shoe because the left flap is stitched lower then any pair I have ever bought. The blue leather should have curved a little bit more down before touching the white leather, like your right shoe. The diagonal blue stitching closest to the wings logo on your left pair also seems to be stitched on the edge of the blue eyelet leather, my Jordan 1's are stitched on the black leather, like your right shoe.

I see what you're saying. It's weird just that they are both so different. Do you still think it's just factory flaws though?

Back
Top Bottom