***Legit Check**** Royal Blue 11 Samples????

Those of you that know me know that I live out here in Nike's backyard, Oregon. With that, some friends of mine find random stuff at Goodwill's and such all the time. Old samples for one. Last week a friend of mine Prime1984 landed some samples but each of us have found literally nothing online that proves they are legit. Has anyone seen, or heard of these before?

View media item 537314
View media item 537316
View media item 537317
View media item 537318
View media item 537319

They came without a box, and the one with them stacked on top of some are just other boxes he has.

We can't find anything that suggests fakes, and he literally found them less than a mile from Nike's campus, so to us, they seem like an actual sample that Nike just didn't go with. Anyone have any surefire way to check or where we could look to prove they are indeed Nike made samples?

never seen them before.
my best suggestion is to just consider the quality of materials put into the shoe and determine if its on par with what you would expect from a Nike/Jordan product.

next, I would post a pic of the tag for the tag interpreters we have on here.

This is primetime7474 formally known as prime1984.

Tags read: MADE IN CHINA  

FABRIQUE EN CHINE

060204 LN4

US   UK     EUR   CM

11    10      45       29

136046 041

(bar code)

18-01-06        2711311
aa84a360_002.jpeg

The production date is unusual 18-01-06

The insole is made by Duapontex, and quality in-all is amazing.

Thanks to all that respond.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Last edited:
if the carbon fiber is painted on like it looks in the pic, then these are 100% fake. no XIs have painted CF especially if they are from a few years ago unless im wrong.

also, if they were produced in 06, then that would correspond with the time frame that bootleggers were on the invisible shoe hype. that is, nike dropped the invisible woman air force 1s and bootleggers too that concept and applied it to many fakes.
View media item 537435
add the above info + the odd looking jumpman on the heel the shoes don't seem too legit.

id love for more to chime in with EDUCATED responses to help clarify things better than I can.

samples of invisible fakes

View media item 537442
View media item 537443

Last edited:
I dont know much about these but to my knowledge the only 2 authentic clear shoes from nike are the womens air force ones and the Wii air force 2s, but that doesnt mean that samples werent made with clear on them i just think its highly unlikely they would but it is JB so who knows?

I dont know much about these but to my knowledge the only 2 authentic clear shoes from nike are the womens air force ones and the Wii air force 2s, but that doesnt mean that samples werent made with clear on them i just think its highly unlikely they would but it is JB so who knows?

that's what Im thinking.
the build of the shoe is better than what I remember fakes being back in the day but the material of the patent reminds me of what I used to see on the fake sites.

the carbon fiber is the biggest thing tho. the checkered painted design is a dead give away.

yea these are bootleg for sure.. just look at that jumpman. they also are sporting a white vers of the 2000 JAM tongue tag.. bad biz IMO

also samples are clearly marked on the tags or in the shoe itself. 

Last edited:
yea these are bootleg for sure.. just look at that jumpman. they also are sporting a white vers of the 2000 JAM tongue tag.. bad biz IMO

also samples are clearly marked on the tags or in the shoe itself. 

not sure all samples have clear marking on the tag. I used to get samples from nike outlets and never saw "SAMPLE" on the tag. They used to come with sample paper tags that I would have to remove from the shoe. Hard to explain but its like dog tags but paper.

not sure all samples have clear marking on the tag. I used to get samples from nike outlets and never saw "SAMPLE" on the tag. They used to come with sample paper tags that I would have to remove from the shoe. Hard to explain but its like dog tags but paper.
I feel ya.. But most who would buy them like that would want to keep the "sample tags" intact either on or with the shoes to authenticate them and possibly bring more $ to them in a deal/trade i would assume...I guess i was speaking more in todays market.. samples are pretty much all marked now adays right? or does the hang tag thing still happen occasionally?..

Also bigj.. Do you know if its true that samples only come in like a size 9 or 9.5.. So like a sample 13.5 would more than likely be fake?? THX in advance.

I feel ya.. But most who would buy them like that would want to keep the "sample tags" intact either on or with the shoes to authenticate them and possibly bring more $ to them in a deal/trade i would assume...I guess i was speaking more in todays market.. samples are pretty much all marked now adays right? or does the hang tag thing still happen occasionally?..

Also bigj.. Do you know if its true that samples only come in like a size 9 or 9.5.. So like a sample 13.5 would more than likely be fake?? THX in advance.
I think there are sample sizes that aren't size 9 but everything ive come across was a 9. also, that's my size range so I never cared about anything else :lol:

from the pics they submitted i didnt see any carbon fiber, am i missing it or what?

here: http://niketalk.com/t/565556/legit-check-royal-blue-11-samples/0_20#post_18525199

Back
Top Bottom