Legit Check Retro 5 Shanghai Shens Size 11

Hello everyone, I made a post last night about another person I found selling some Shanghai's and they turned out fake, thank god before I bought them however I found a guy he seems to be honest and says he's gonna look for the "receipt" they look good in my opinion from little knowledge I know about these but I don't wanna be fooled so please give me your judgements.. Thanks everyone View media item 981269View media item 981270View media item 981271View media item 981273View media item 981275View media item 981276View media item 981277View media item 981278

100% fake. Tongues are lil off, shark teeth are pointy , side emblem looks off, sole is very clear

Thanks once again everyone I'll post another legit check if I find another good pair, or so..
Seems to be this shoe is impossible to find :/

Thanks once again everyone I'll post another legit check if I find another good pair, or so..
Seems to be this shoe is impossible to find :/
Its an EXTREMELY limited shoe. Thazs why the resell value is what is it. Jus be patient and dont rush and waste all that money on a worthless pair of FAKE limited shoes.

Its an EXTREMELY limited shoe. Thazs why the resell value is what is it. Jus be patient and dont rush and waste all that money on a worthless pair of FAKE limited shoes.
I understand bro.. It's just hard to find em now a days at all lol.. I have the cash it's just all about finding a legit pair period.. And in my size
Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom