Legit check retro 11 cool grey

the 23 & the jumpman are the 2 most important things on a shoe if one of those are of they are fake , these are fake .

I think your 23 on the right is just a JB flaw, which they have a lot of these days.
If all the pics are of the actual shoes you are getting they are legit. It helps that the trader will provide you with a receipt too. Thats all piece of mind with me, as well as the white sticker on the box with CHM on it. No the box doesnt mean anything but it helps if its the original box for the shoes. Also that size sticker on the sole, I have yet to see any fakes with the size sticker on the sole. Just to be safe you should ask for a pic of the carbon fiber as well

Looks like youre getting a legit pair of Cool Greys, enjoy

the 23 & the jumpman are the 2 most important things on a shoe if one of those are of they are fake , these are fake .

You couldnt be more wrong man. How old are you? JB makes so many flaws and those are the 2 easiest things they could mess up. Yes 23s on evident fakes are noticeable to the blind eye but a good quality fake has a good jumpman and 23. Most .. most fakes have bad carbon fiber plates.

All Im saying theres more to a check than the 23 and jumpman

You couldnt be more wrong man. How old are you? JB makes so many flaws and those are the 2 easiest things they could mess up. Yes 23s on evident fakes are noticeable to the blind eye but a good quality fake has a good jumpman and 23. Most .. most fakes have bad carbon fiber plates.

All Im saying theres more to a check than the 23 and jumpman
You're right about those things being 2 of the easiest things that could be messed up, but I've seen $50 replicas with the size sticker in it, so I wouldn't use that to gauge a shoe, either. It baffles the mind when people see things like a receipt or a size sticker (or a box or "carbon fiber" paper for that matter) and think that makes it real. Not saying that's you, because you based your judgement on other things too. But people, how hard would it be for someone who has a legit pair of Cool Greys (and all the trimmings - the box, the wrapping paper, the receipt) to switch the actual shoes out with a Grey-Market /Replica pair they might've bought, either on accident or on purpose? And how hard would it be for these bootleggers to make/get access to those size stickers/boxes/wrapping paper? It's not like the stickers are holograms or anything (even then, I don't imagine it'd be too difficult) or the boxes can't be remade cheaply. The BEST way is to base your judgement on EVERYTHING. I'd ask for pics of the carbon fiber, cuz to me, that's the easiest way to tell. But you need to base it on all the other stuff too, together. And quite frankly, I find it odd that out of all those pictures, not one was of the carbon fiber. They look good though, besides the "23" obviously, but I'd definitely want to see the soles/carbon fiber as well.

The other thing I suggest all you cats just getting in the game to do is go on youtube and watch as many "Replica/AAA Grade/1:1 Quality" videos that you can stomach. That way, you can see what is going on and what the newest fakes are looking like (and also, how much they've gotten the accessories on point - you'll see that the higher-quality fakes are coming with near-identical boxes/accessories/etc.); it's a "know your enemy" type of thing, and I do it frequently. If money isn't an issue to you and you just don't care whether or not you buy a fake shoe, then by all means, forget about it and keep buying blindly. But if you care about what you are buying and want to make sure you're buying authentic product, or you just want to be able to tell the differences between fake and real because you like shoes and want to know about whatever it is you like, you need to put in the work and do the research.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom