Legit check/Price Check Jordan XI Concords 2000 retro size 15

Hey I found these at goodwill for $9.99 last week.  Are they legit? And how much are they worth?

Thanks in advanced! 

Hey I found these at goodwill for $9.99 last week.  Are they legit? And how much are they worth?

Thanks in advanced! 

Man all signs look good If you can get a better pic of the carbon I could tell you for sure. Or you can just try and bend them. If they are fakes they will fold in half if they are real the Carbon in the middle wont let you bend them. Try and take them Heel to Toe with the bottom of the shoe bending down you will know instanly if they are real or not.

Man all signs look good If you can get a better pic of the carbon I could tell you for sure. Or you can just try and bend them. If they are fakes they will fold in half if they are real the Carbon in the middle wont let you bend them. Try and take them Heel to Toe with the bottom of the shoe bending down you will know instanly if they are real or not.

Legit
carbon fiber is real
tag is right
spaced 23
jumpman on 3rd lacehole

really nice pickup and steal. sea glow and can be worth about 200 depending on icyness and how cleaned they look

Legit
carbon fiber is real
tag is right
spaced 23
jumpman on 3rd lacehole

really nice pickup and steal. sea glow and can be worth about 200 depending on icyness and how cleaned they look

As the others said, they're legit

After a good cleaning/seaglowing you should be able to sell those for 150+ no problems since sz 15 concords don't pop up everyday

As the others said, they're legit

After a good cleaning/seaglowing you should be able to sell those for 150+ no problems since sz 15 concords don't pop up everyday

Back
Top Bottom