LEGIT CHECK. PLENTY OF PICS. PLEASE HELP

Legit I think it is Gray Market though cause toebox is a little off,But anyways it's legit

100% grey market IMO... RD cool greys had a blue sole and it should show some signs of yellowing by now.. http://niketalk.com/t/521879/legit-check-air-jordan-xi-cool-grey
The seller is calling $280, correct me if i'm wrong that number is too high for grey markets as ceo told me. Let me add everything looks like they check out to be legit except the soles are too good to be true, it still has the light blue tint. Also, I took the sole out from the inside to see if there was a number stamped and there was nothing there. What do you guys think? Cop or not?

Last edited:
If you gonna buy some graymarket might as well go to the source and get it for 180. Just pm i'll give u the email of a Taobao agent that accept paypal secure invoice too. 

Thanks yall, now last problem is do you guys consider these as "fakes"?

Last edited:
Thanks yall, now last problem is do you guys consider these as "fakes"?
Just make it simple: If they have real carbon fiber, legit tag, true material, then they are real! The pics looks good so I would not take em as fake.

Looks legit to me. And just because there is no yellowing doesn't mean that they are fake there are shoes out there with no yellow but bought from retail stores. But even if they are GM they are spot on and still real materials there for legit.

legit Timmy thinks any shoe that it not yellow is GM they are 100% Legit and thats all that matters.

I have a few greymarkets -.-, found out a couple weeks ago. Now i need to get rid of these grey market sneakers. Just hmu i'm selling my grey market space jams/cool grey/concords/grapes ... for what I got them for 160 -180. Just need to get them out of my hand 
mad.gif
 FML

[color= rgb(255,255,255)]I have a few greymarkets -.-, found out a couple weeks ago. Now i need to get rid of these grey market sneakers. Just hmu i'm selling my grey market space jams/cool grey/concords/grapes ... for what I got them for 160 -180. Just need to get them out of my hand [/color]
mad.gif
 FML
I'm not interested in grey markets it just so happens that these were but it's too late as well as my space jams. Thanks anyway. I don't mind paying the extra money to save me time from waiting in line but I expect 100% legit material for my money you know?

I'm not interested in grey markets it just so happens that these were but it's too late as well as my space jams. Thanks anyway. I don't mind paying the extra money to save me time from waiting in line but I expect 100% legit material for my money you know?
the are made of the exact same 100% materials that the regular shoes are made off. they are even made off the same line that the ogs are made off of. and there is no way nike does not know about it so the are legit shoes made after release dates nothing fake about them. in three years they will turn yellow and no one will ever know.

the are made of the exact same 100% materials that the regular shoes are made off. they are even made off the same line that the ogs are made off of. and there is no way nike does not know about it so the are legit shoes made after release dates nothing fake about them. in three years they will turn yellow and no one will ever know.
You guys need to stop with this bs...... They are not the same materials etc.OP.. PROVE TO ME ITS THE SAME MATERIALS AND PRODUCTION LINES!!! everyone says its so but NO ONE can prove it! Is this not funny to you guys?? Why would the counterfieters tell you any different??? By conditioning all of you to believe this is the reason they can charge $200 for some knock offs!!!!! FAKE IS FAKE PERIOD I dont care if they were produced on the moon... THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX KIDDIES! 

legit Timmy thinks any shoe that it not yellow is GM they are 100% Legit and thats all that matters.
Thats not the case.. I just know there are more tells than the yellowing on these if inspected much closer.. GM is FAKE.... PERIOD!!!!

Thats not the case.. I just know there are more tells than the yellowing on these if inspected much closer.. GM is FAKE.... PERIOD!!!!
ok timmy stand by im going to put you to the test. im going to post picks of my 2012 breds I stood in line to get. Right next to the GM pair i paid 157 dollars for yesterday. If you with all of your grey hatting ways call tell which shoe is which I will give in and stop calling them legit.  

You guys need to stop with this bs...... They are not the same materials etc.OP.. PROVE TO ME ITS THE SAME MATERIALS AND PRODUCTION LINES!!! everyone says its so but NO ONE can prove it! Is this not funny to you guys?? Why would the counterfieters tell you any different??? By conditioning all of you to believe this is the reason they can charge $200 for some knock offs!!!!! FAKE IS FAKE PERIOD I dont care if they were produced on the moon... THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX KIDDIES! 
How many grey market pairs do you own? Can you prove to me they are not made on the same line? I will prove to you soon that the breds are identical stand by they are on the way. we have a product that is Identical in every way! Its just does not have any yellowing, you need to think outside the box! Fake is not Fake when you can not tell the difference and my breds will prove it. in closing I better yell too so FAKE IS ONLY FAKE WHEN YOU CAN SPOT THE FAKE BUT IF YOU CANT SPOT THE FAKE WELL THEN, IT MIGHT NOT BE FAKE AT ALL OR IS IT JUST A REAL FAKE?

Have you asked your self what you are going to do in three years when these greys turn yellow?

Have you asked your self what you are going to do in three years when these greys turn yellow?
They have more issues than just the yellow im sure. IDC if you wait 10yrs they will still be fake and real heads will be able to tell PERIOD.

How many grey market pairs do you own? Can you prove to me they are not made on the same line? I will prove to you soon that the breds are identical stand by they are on the way. we have a product that is Identical in every way! Its just does not have any yellowing, you need to think outside the box! Fake is not Fake when you can not tell the difference and my breds will prove it. in closing I better yell too so FAKE IS ONLY FAKE WHEN YOU CAN SPOT THE FAKE BUT IF YOU CANT SPOT THE FAKE WELL THEN, IT MIGHT NOT BE FAKE AT ALL OR IS IT JUST A REAL FAKE?
I own NONE... but have seen my fair share! And they are FAKE!

Ok well trade me all of your authentic US money for my GM US money!..(With my skills and tools I could produce an almost identical replica) Its exactly the same man.. Made on the same line same materials and all! I promise! I work for the mint!.. Dont fool yourself man.. YOUR product is weak, cheap and FAKE! If you wanna rock fake kicks fine.. Do you till you get a quazi moto lump in your back from them.. but dont get on here and preach to people who dont know better about its the same yada yada yada...

Point blank the sneaker game done changed and there's no taking away from that. Near perfect fakes!? You can't just walk in store and buy em anymore you have to camp out like a hobo for some kicks!? Really? Look, I understand all examples from both sides that were given but it's become way too complicated. It came to the point where I said F*** it ill spend the extra hundred or so no problem to exclude me from waiting in line....and even to that you get screwed so idk. They're just sneakers at the end of the day. "Material" appreciating the history and the shoe itself has no relevance anymore because the retros aren't made too well now a days anyway. Thanks for everyones feedback

Back
Top Bottom