legit check please: jordan 3 black cement PROMO

pls help me out on these.any info/input/help on these is highly appreciated!

pls advise.thx in advance

when were these released like that with the red insole and the size tag not being placed on the tongue,but on the inner side of the shoe?has any1 of u got any more info on these?some more opinions are still welcome.

where'd you pick these up at? these are obviously one of kind and can easily be passed as fake.  might want more opinions.

when were these released like that with the red insole and the size tag not being placed on the tongue,but on the inner side of the shoe?has any1 of u got any more info on these?some more opinions are still welcome.

The 2008 CDP/Collezione Black Cement 3s had the production on the side of the shoes just like these.

View media item 415862
Since the 1988 originals, the Black Cement 3s always had red insoles.

Overall, I think these 'PROMO' 3s are unauthorized shoes recycled from the CDP 3s.
(Only thing missing is the CDP 1985-2008 insoles)

Last edited:
The 2008 CDP/Collezione Black Cement 3s had the production on the side of the shoes just like these.

Since the 1988 originals, the Black Cement 3s always had red insoles.

Overall, I think these 'PROMO' 3s are unauthorized shoes recycled from the CDP 3s.
(Only thing missing is the CDP 1985-2008 insoles)
Probably this^ forgot that there were alot of promo 3s and 4s that came out no where

thx alot4all ur effort&info.dunno what2think of these.some say gen,others fake.i got em off the bay4the price of a gen pair,but seller never mentioned these to be that so called promo pair.item was just described as 100%gen with a symbolphoto,therefor i was wondering,when i received 'em and the tongue was not perfectly rounded as shown on the picture.

Back
Top Bottom