Legit Check on XI Concord Lows

Hey guys I just want to say thanks in advance for all of your help.I recently picked up a pair of Concord Lows and everything seems to check out to me, but  just wanted to double check that they are authentic. So that's why I'm posting this up so that I can know for sure. They are a size 11.5. If you need any other pictures I can take them of anything that you need. Reps will be given out as well.

its tough to say bro,

the shoe overall looks good but like the other guy on here said the 23 on the right shoes looks way off, how does the inside of the shoe feel? and what do the inside of the tags look like? whats the production date?

The sole doesnt look right either on my shoe the back is off centered and on this one it splits the jumpman. I think their fake bro

Would some other pics of the back help? I've saw other lows on here that had similar 23's to mine and are known authentics.

All numbers on tag match up perfectly with my fnl pair. Same dates as well. For what thats worth. I have an 11.5 as well and the UPC and that other number both match my pair. And the press of the tag appears to be correct. Post a pic of the QC date stamped inside box. These may be real. Not sure tho and im far from an expert

Last edited:
I appreciate the help. They seem authentic to me as well.
Im pretty sure they are, the font on the date stamped is exactly like my fnl pair as well as the box dimensions. I just dont wanna say im 100% sure then u end up finding out later u were told wrong. But im pretty damn sure these are 100%. They feel comfortable and made well like a legit pair of Js should?

Last edited:
I'm there with you and appreciate your honesty. And yeah they look spot on, fit really well, and are comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom