legit check on these wc3's? vs bc3

could i get a legit check on these white cement 3s? also would u choose these or these black cement 3s which r in a little bit worse condition for the same price? so like which one should i buy as my first jordan

These pictures from far looks OK so far but you should get a close up of the toe box area and label behind the tongue.

BC 3 with mismatch e print looks consistent with legit pair.

But again, these pic are from far away.

I wouldn't pay more than 130 for either pair

I have both in DS and beaters, BC holds up better with wear. I would go with BC if I can be convinced that they are legit

hmmm thanks for that, um this is the rest of the pictures of the BC3, hes asking for 110 USD 

The label behind the tongue looks good. I never seen that sticker on the insole before. Too bad no close up of the toe box to see if there is window peaks. There shouldn't be for J III's made after 2010. I wanted to see if the perforations looked good and shoe lace eyelets lined up straight. Also the stitch works.

$110 is ok price but I would try to push for $100 even.

alright so im going down to pick them up today, when looking at thenshoe what should i doible check first before buying? the widows peak and what else? and ur saying go for the bc3 not the wc3? cheers for the help bro

If the box is original, there should be an inked stamp under the box lid, which is the factory inspection date. Also, BC 3's from 2011 did not come with those orange hang tags. If you see one in the box or hanging from the shoe, I would get suspicious.

I am looking again at the BC and they are not bad of a shape. No cracking on the midsole and no blemish on the leather except for creases, which you expect even with gentle wear. If you get it for $100 flat, you got a pair you can rock for a long time with reasonable purchase price

BTW, I don't know why the heel tab on the white cement is so yellow. It should be tooth paste white. Was it left out in the sun forevere?!

Back
Top Bottom