Legit Check on these size 10 Air Jordan 1 Bred from Kixify.com

These are all the pictures that I have available at the moment. I want to check to see if these are legit before a possible purchase. These Breds are "brand new" and will come with a receipt but are 200$ + 15$ shipping. Please help me check if these are legit thanks!

http://www.kixify.com/product/og-bred-1-1

I can't enlarge the pictures, so I'm not sure if the shoes are legit or not.

I can tell you that you won't be receiving a legit pair if you buy those. No way anybody would have 6 pairs of bred 1s and sell for that price. Expect to pay around $500 for a ds pair

all over the whole material looks a bit off.. the swoosh looks a bit shaky too. just what i noticed but not 100% sure

Thanks for your input @eXipes I was very suspicious about it and was just wondering what others had to say about it. 

Thanks im very new to the sneaker game so i wouldnt have known. what are some ways they scam you? like i know already not to gift any money to anyone through paypal but are there other ways?

You pay and he ships you a fake pair or you pay and he blocks you and never ships anything.. I've had it happen before. I don't know why people waste their time trying to scam through an invoice. PayPal takes the money back out of their account and if they don't have the money, PayPal makes their account balance go negative.

but yea, stay away
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom