Legit Check on the Nike Lebron 9 cannon

I need your help. This is my first purchase of Nike Lebron 9 collection and just wanted a legit check from those who may have or know about the shoe: 

post pics of the tag and back of the shoe. the only things that look wierd are the shoe strings cause they too dark unless its the lighting and the shoebox

Yeah it's the lighting on that makes the shoe strings look dark... That's not the original box, that's the double box it was shipped in that i have it on top of. Here's the picture of the back: 

from what i see it's legit, fake usually come with short tongue. shape also looks good nothing suspicious

..i just pulled out my pair . besides mine is greenish  your tounge has horizontal lines that fakes normally has. i check mine and it doesnt have it..mine came from footlocker...yah i just check on fake cannons and they all have that lines on the tounge..hope im wrong for ur sake

Last edited:
from what i see it's legit, fake usually come with short tongue. shape also looks good nothing suspicious

take a look again...those are definitely fake! the very bottom of the pull tab just above the logo should b inside the diamond not over the top and should have a perforated look under the clearness of the diamond. the logo should not b touching the material from the pull tab. take a look at the weeve on the back sides of both shoes...the one on the left is cut higher than the one on on the right. the left weeve does not wrap around far enough. it should stop just above the B in lebron. last...the lebron lettering on the left shoe is off...the lettering should b smaller and tighter

Last edited:
This could go either way, I personally would pass on them though. Pictures are of odd angles to throw people off and not clear. I never deal with people that do not have the OG box though.

fake. 

lebron 9 should have a space in between the back heel tab & the pull tab.. 

& the box being beat up is a sign its from china.

Back
Top Bottom