Legit check on space jams

Unfortunately I already bought the shoes. He stated his eBay ad, that if they are not authentic, I can request my money back. He has great feedback. The soles were a big red flag for me, but he indicated that he put them in a tight locked zip lock bag. Anything besides the soles give the impression that they are fake?

No matter what kind of bag they're In they'll still yellow a little around the pods I mean it's been almost 4 years

Haven't heard if you all believe they are legit or not. The stitching and everything looks great. Just seems to good to be true

Definitely not legit. Hate to break it to you but If my memory serves me correctly, not even the authentic space jams in 2009 were that icey. Just high quality fakes. There isn't really a pointed midsole at the heel and the PL cut is way too high. And the pods are a little misaligned

Yeah bro. Space jams had a slightly tinted sole out the box. That toe cap is really suspect looking and the PL cut on the toe box resembles the XVI's. Not legit my friend..

Back
Top Bottom