Legit check on Space Jams

Just wondering what everyone thought....doesn't look like the sole/midsole are pointy enough. 

Wrong pattern? Do you even own a pair of these? Their Legit
The carbon fiber pattern is a common mistake. Many reproductions of foamposites tend to include this error as well. And yes, i own the defining moments pack on concord 11s.

The carbon fiber pattern on the concords and space jams are not the same pal. You may want to do some homework.

The carbon fiber on the space jams have more of a flatter look. But you can see from the reflection in his pic that they are not painted.

Im the same guy u had an argument with ober the other space jams. But the angle of the camera and the slight glare tjrew me off. These are legit

Not an argument. I'm just correcting your invalid statement. And I hate to keep going with this but what do you mean by "tint"? Are you referring to the natural yellowing process over the last 4 years?

Yes i understand. I learned by having the sole on my coughdrop foams yellow. Not a good sight to see

It depends. Some people actually like they yellowing. I don't mind it so much but I do keep silica packs in my boxes and a container of damp rid in my closet. It won't stop the yellowing but will def slow it down.

T
It depends. Some people actually like they yellowing. I don't mind it so much but I do keep silica packs in my boxes and a container of damp rid in my closet. It won't stop the yellowing but will def slow it down.
thx for the tip might have to try that. The space jams with the really nad yellow soles disgust me.....

Straight up can't fake yellowing....who keeps a pair of fakes for four years to sell them...whole plausible...highly unlikely [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom