Legit Check on Space Jams Help!

$260, if they're legit im coppin right away, seem to be in pretty good condition
just hesitant cause i wasnt sure if they were 100% authentic
100% legit space jams how mych the seller askin I think thats a decent price for the condition as well and there legit fakes have inproper yellowing or a very icy sole ,puffy collars, stretched 23s, and very high patent leather cut but your good here

the 23 looks stretched to me. 
i was thinking the same but it might just be wear/tear or the angle of the picture, everything else looks fine from what i can see in the pictures

been watching some vids to get more of a comparison but thanks, if anyone else has input id appreciate it!

i was thinking the same but it might just be wear/tear or the angle of the picture, everything else looks fine from what i can see in the pictures

been watching some vids to get more of a comparison but thanks, if anyone else has input id appreciate it!
better to have a straight back shot of the shoe on the 23. if the 23 is stretched due to wear you will see breakage in the line.

for sure, ill see if i can get one. how does everything else look to you tho?
looking closely the PL cut in the back seems a little high (by going through the legit check thread on 11, the white midsole height vs the PL height seems to usually be 1:1) and these seems more than 1:1. the way the sole yellow bothers me as well.

see if you can get pics without any flash as well as box pic. better to get more pics before you buy.

Yea 23s and PL cut still look off to me. I could be wrong tho. Idk I got so much going on that I can't make up my mind today on LCs lol.. I'd say pass on these if you haven't bought them yet

@agsz  @TIMMYBRIXXX

Yea 23s and PL cut still look off to me. I could be wrong tho. Idk I got so much going on that I can't make up my mind today on LCs lol.. I'd say pass on these if you haven't bought them yet

@agsz  @TIMMYBRIXXX
i copped them already, they came with the box/shoe trees everything,

most of it looks legit to me, you can feel the numbering on the 23s, the production dates on the tags match and same with all the serial numbers,  but i appreciate the help, hopefully more people can help me out too

Id stay away from these as well. 23s look stretched and crooked, pl cut looks off, shape of shoe looks off, Jumpman on inside of tongue looks really wacky like he broke his arm or something.

Last edited:
with new pic the PL definitely looks too high. in the first pic of the second set the box doesn't seem to have that pressed in effect on the "jumpman jordan" label either.

Im not an expert on 11s, but idk about these. The patent leather looks wrontg the 23s look off, and the toeboxs look boxy. Id stay away.

with new pic the PL definitely looks too high. in the first pic of the second set the box doesn't seem to have that pressed in effect on the "jumpman jordan" label either.
it has the pressed in effect, same with the 23 on the box too

100% fake stretched 23s and the PL cut is too high. stay away
honestly i dont think the 23s are that stretched, these arent brand new, and 23s are both cracked, given that theyre worn

i dunno, nothing about the shoes are screaming fake to me, was from a trusted seller , but i thank yall for your input anyways, ive gotten different answers from other people ive asked but we'll see

you are wrong those 23s are stretched because they are fake not because of wear and again the PL cut is too high. my space jams hav ea lower PL cut and correct 23s

it has the pressed in effect, same with the 23 on the box too

honestly i dont think the 23s are that stretched, these arent brand new, and 23s are both cracked, given that theyre worn

i dunno, nothing about the shoes are screaming fake to me, was from a trusted seller , but i thank yall for your input anyways, ive gotten different answers from other people ive asked but we'll see
The shoes are 100% fake. Plain and simple. If your just waiting for someone to come through here and tell u theyre real, jus to make u feel better, you may be waiting a while

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom