Legit check on royal 1s please

Damn eBay is FLOODED with these fakes then. How'd you guys tell? I'm trying to get a pair. People are charging 350 plus for these too

Yeah, it's hard to tell if you really don't know. Best advice would be trying to find a pair that has a receipt/the footlocker tag on the box or finishline tag or any other major store tagging.

just post em here

still be careful, seen many fake pairs with legit boxes or even with receipt, it seems like they bought a fake one & didnt know. then got a legit one.. switch the box & sell the fake one with it

a lot of legit pairs i see are overseas pairs

just post em here

still be careful, seen many fake pairs with legit boxes or even with receipt, it seems like they bought a fake one & didnt know. then got a legit one.. switch the box & sell the fake one with it

a lot of legit pairs i see are overseas pairs
true that... Ive seen plenty of that too. outta every 100 pr on Ebay prob only about 5 will be legit..

Last edited:
First time posting here, guys. So what's up, haha. I've been trying to find some legit Royal 1's for the right price but it's difficult, haha.
Yeah the first pair are fake the toe box are too bulky they almost looked like the Nike Dunk high that came out. The second one almost got me but the Nike Air tag, the font seems kind of off. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't want to drop that kind of cash unless I know they're real also, lol.

Hey guys, I just want to get your advice on some Royal 1's I'm looking to purchase. I think getting an second opinion is best when it come to the Royals, or and retro Jordan for that matter. I don't mean any disrespect if the seller is a member here on NT. Thanks.

the struggle is real with everyone trying to find legit royals

it's not safe out there. i wanna say probably 95% on ebay are GM/fakes

Hey guys, I just want to get your advice on some Royal 1's I'm looking to purchase. I think getting an second opinion is best when it come to the Royals, or and retro Jordan for that matter. I don't mean any disrespect if the seller is a member here on NT. Thanks.
these are GMs or whatever for sure..stay away.

Last edited:
Damn that guys swears they are legit and has the reciept as well. Says he got all this feedback from ISS and stuff, the search continues. Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom