legit check on Jordan 11 low columbia

got these locally at a garage sale. No box No inside tag guy said he removed them. Wanted to know if these were legit or not. got for low price so i just thought ill purchase to do a restore but do not want to waste time if they were fake. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
would you believe the story about the inside tag being removed? that made me a little hesitant but it was a garage sale could not really do a legit check and wait all day for replies lol so decided to take chance and purchase. $60 bucks i looked at it as a steal if it was legit minus the restore on patent leather i would have to do. 

would you believe the story about the inside tag being removed? that made me a little hesitant but it was a garage sale could not really do a legit check and wait all day for replies lol so decided to take chance and purchase. $60 bucks i looked at it as a steal if it was legit minus the restore on patent leather i would have to do. 
I've bought shoes before that just happened to have the tags removed before so it's believable. I had a pair of Melvins where the guy removed the tags,

Back
Top Bottom