Legit check, on jordan 11 concords

Are these real, If so how much can I get for em.

My friend gave em to me, he said he doesn't want em anymore

By the way he didn't have the OG box so this is a different box

Last edited:
I'm sorry I thought were DS lol [emoji]128534[/emoji] prob lyk 200 depending on condition of the gum bottom

I'm sorry I thought were DS lol [emoji]128534[/emoji] prob lyk 200 depending on condition of the gum bottom
Uhh they are fake lol. That carbon fiber and the jumpman spaceing is wrong hell even the jumpman on there belong to breds

Really? :smile:
Hmmm seeing lots of inconsistencies with these.
Thank you guys for correcting. My bad

Wait so are they real or not? Cause I want to sell em on ebay and I don't want to say they are real when they are not actually authentic

Last edited:
let's get a closeup pic of the carbon fiber, inside tag, fullup side views and bottom view.  The person your selling too will probably ask you the same so it be cool if you started it off by showing us here. 

They're fake,cf should be all black,jumpman on the jumpman jordan tag should be concord not red,and no spacing on the 23.

They're fake,cf should be all black,jumpman on the jumpman jordan tag should be concord not red,and no spacing on the 23.

He's right I stand corrected I didn't realize but it does look red in the pic if that's true they are fakes my bad

Ivarone48 that twice you were wrong do some more home work before you tell some one your opinion 

Fake the Carbon should be all black

the jumpman tag on the tongue does not line up.

they look cheap!

Back
Top Bottom