Legit check on gamma 11's

I've had a friend who bought a gamma blue from eastbay and is stretched like urs or more. Unless Easybay is shipping out fakes then i dont know. Ur better off listening to Timmy and the other experts though.

The 23 on my pair isn't perfect, it's not really perfect on any of the gammas
yes its slightly stretched out a bit but appears to be the correct 23.. need a clearer shot to be 100% 

Imma say this again.. The 23 can be stretched, upsidedown, backwards, half on half off, IDC as long as its the correct 23.. Those other issues are manuf. errors.

Think of the 23 like a stamp.. I can stamp 1000 pieces of paper, stretch some turn some upsidedown, inside out etc. These 1000 stamps will vary slightly for sure but the "stamp" will be the same.. If that makes any sense.

Last edited:
yes its slightly stretched out a bit but appears to be the correct 23.. need a clearer shot to be 100% 

Imma say this again.. The 23 can be stretched, upsidedown, backwards, half on half off, IDC as long as its the correct 23.. Those other issues are manuf. errors.

Think of the 23 like a stamp.. I can stamp 1000 pieces of paper, stretch some turn some upsidedown, inside out etc. These 1000 stamps will vary slightly for sure but the "stamp" will be the same.. If that makes any sense.
lol I was just making a point saying that the 23s aren't good on all of them and I know how to tell shoes fake from real I wasn't askin for an lc I bought these from FTL lol

Back
Top Bottom