Legit check on gamma 11's

that Gamma 23 is still buggin me a little.. Now the black paper in the 4s box; Is it semi-transparent as it seems or is it DARK black like a black trash bag? It should be VERY dark.. It looks like i can see the red on the bottom of the box through it.

Last edited:
Now the 23 does looks stretched. And isn't square shaped. I think the toros are legit. OP is the paper solid black or a little transparent? It looks solid black from the pic.

Transparent
sorry man i think you got a double dip of GMs here.. The price you paid plus your pix prove it as far as im concerned.. The two pair pictured together are worth about $220-$250ish.. Is there any way to backtrack the seller? If not i fear it may be a tough lesson learned here..

4 plastic should be very dark like this, and have small bumps all over

Last edited:
I bought at bay area soleciety convention in tampa fl he was a vendor. There ill try to contact the coordinator and track him down he had to of used his name atleast to reserve a spot.

sorry man i think you got a double dip of GMs here.. The price you paid plus your pix prove it as far as im concerned.. The two pair pictured together are worth about $220-$250ish.. Is there any way to backtrack the seller? If not i fear it may be a tough lesson learned here..

Yeah I'm gonna have to side with Timmy on this one. That's my conclusion. Sorry if my posts are delayed I'm on NT through my phone.

What can i say to him i doubt just saying they are fake is gonna get my money back.

You can show him this thread if you wanna try to prove to him wrong. But with sellers nowadays they won't accept anything if the buyer thinks they're fake especially if they already payed. You could also just tell him a story that you need your money back for whatever reason and that the shoes are still in the same condition you bought them.

What can i say to him i doubt just saying they are fake is gonna get my money back.
Hmmm tell him they are GMs and use this thread to prove it possibly, maybe he didnt know.. My best guess though is he prob already knows this to be true and will be very hard to find.. I would try to work something out to recoop at least $200 back if I could.. The coordinator of the event would be a good place to start i guess, but its a long shot IMO...You may have to take this one on the chin man... Good luck bro i REALLY hope you can work something out one way or the other..

All else fails go to the next show an take $200 outta his ***...

Also dont forget to rep..

Last edited:
It does have bumps only when you hold it up to light does it become transparent
Im thinkin its the GM paper.. put something behind it and shine light on it.. if you can see whats behind its a done deal... Notice the pic you posted first, how you can see the red of the box bottom through it..not a good sign.

I did what you said on a white couch and shined a light on it i couldnt see through it it just reclected the light and i repped you all

Last edited:
I did what you said on a white couch and shined a light on it i couldnt see through it it just reclected the light and i repped you all
Rep using the little green thumb at the bottom of each post...  

|   

|

V

IMHO i would take it on the chin and move on.  Lesson learned.  Its gonna be tough to track him down, and even then he has no incentive to return your money.
Chances are he knew they were fake considering the "Good Deal"  If your really adamant about finding him though, I'm sure there are plenty of avenues you can

explore i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc...  Just need his name, thats all.

yea maybe i should have not said "shine" light on it I meant like take it in a well lit room or daylight would be best IMO.. put something with graphics behind it like a magazine or something and see if you can see the page through the plastic..even just a little outside in sunlight.

Thx for the rep and I do hope you can figure something out it really sucks that these dudes exist but ESPECIALLY at a sneaker show.. thats just bad biz.

Im here if you need me in the future just shoot me a PM or make a thread....One

Last edited:
Thank you for all tbe help guys it really sucks shoes are like this now a days i started buying retros in 03 everything was simple no waiting no bs no scamming i just got back into shoes Nd already scammed outta 500

Thank you for all tbe help guys it really sucks shoes are like this now a days i started buying retros in 03 everything was simple no waiting no bs no scamming i just got back into shoes Nd already scammed outta 500
No prob man glad to help..Be careful out there.. These new GMs and AAAfakes are pretty on point... but there are small tells just try to study what your looking for very carefully.. Best advise i can give is always LC first if your unsure..IMO its better to have lost a deal than $$$..

Last edited:

PS I know you just got ripped but.... if your gonna be looking for Laney 5s at some point I have a DS pair size 11. 1000% authentic no ?s asked... Ill do $200 shipped for you just to look out.
Ima need to see tagged pics of the paper and the box....  lol

I agree with @TIMMYBRIXXX   (repped)

Looks like the wrong "23' all together...  I got my pair from NDC and the "23" is a bit crooked.  BUT, it's the correct "23" nonetheless.

Take better pics of the back of the shoe (close-up).

See pic below...
i got my pair from nike as well with a crooked 23.. along with some finishline pairs that had crooked 23's as well.. good job nike!!

Back
Top Bottom