Legit check on BRED XI ! ur shouts needed!

COP OR NOT?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BROTHERS. here i am with a pair of BRED XI which i've not quite exactly sure if its legit, priced at 300USD , meet up trade.

i've only two days to make a pitch for it , please do help and make a shout on it! !

THE THING which i m slightly concerned is the white portion at the back of the left shoe is not as "POINTing up" as the right . your thoughts ? 

Legit fam, on price check i think thats way to expensive for a shoes thats been restocked at least 5 times. I would try to talk down the price hope that helps.

they are legit w a manf defect.. Try to get that price about $250 or move on.. You can find them cheaper if your patient.

Last edited:
yeahhh i notice too cuz i've seeen quite a few from my local sellers and 5 out of 6 of them the heel midsole is not pointy at all but they have receipt to go along with it. i guess the local nike stores do sell defect ones to public.

yeahhh i notice too cuz i've seeen quite a few from my local sellers and 5 out of 6 of them the heel midsole is not pointy at all but they have receipt to go along with it. i guess the local nike stores do sell defect ones to public.

i have 3 pair i dont think any of em have that

well according to the pros out there, and some homework that i've been doing, the legit ones are supposed to have pointy heel midsole....
i meant the white midsole. And if they dont provide pictures of the carbon fiber plate then i wouldnt buy. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom