Legit Check on AJ V "Bel Airs"

Hey whatsup guys. Long time lurker, looking to cop myself my first pair outside of retail. I plan purchase these in a face to face meetup at a coffee shop or something. But wanted to know if these are fake. I was a little thrown off by the netting in the shoe, from what I understand they are not suppose to be shinny? Anyway, any help will be appreciated. Thanks. 

jumpmans on the back look super off, no speckles on the flames/fins whatever you want to call it. Fake/reps.

Netting resembles a rep pair. Every decent pair of fake 5s I've seen had similar netting.

dont listen to those goons. they are real last time i check super perfect fake come in 3 lab box. if you want your answer search in you tube super perfect bel air.

so your point is? clearly  the super perfect fakes come with a 3 lab box. really? so it not fake.

so your point is? clearly  the super perfect fakes come with a 3 lab box. really? so it not fake.

You think every fake/gm Bel Air 5's come in a 3 lab box? You do know fakes can continuously keep changing their production of trainers and boxes also?

OP, they're not real.

You think every fake/gm Bel Air 5's come in a 3 lab box? You do know fakes can continuously keep changing their production of trainers and boxes also?

OP, they're not real.
OK if give me a link of a fake bel air super perfect that has that same box on the pic on you tube. then i will believe you always think most thing are fake.

there 110% fake go to id*************.bigcartel.com type in bel air and look at the super perfecrt replica and the mesh window is loose, dark grey and smaller than the authentics. no bel air pattern is the same in the authentics. some guy tried selling me the same exact pair the other day 

Back
Top Bottom