Legit check on aj 6

also what you mean below retail pretty sure they were for 170 he probs just wanna sell em quick 

They're legit. Thing is they're not a popular release and the resellers flooded the market. He probably just wants to get rid of them fast as the price is dipping or he just didn't like them.

I know what you are saying, but shouldn't he just return it instead of putting it online and sell it for less? That's why I am suspicious. P.S. seller claims he brought it from WSS.

Maybe he's just trying to help someone out. I did that with the jordan 5 fire red last year. I bought them, didn't like them, saw they were flooding the market, and decided to get rid of them for $150. The guy was really suspicious too, he checked the shoes like I've never seen before. lol

Ya it's hard to believe but the main reason is that there are too many good fakes out there nowadays

man the struggle of fake sales man its annoying like i understand peoples reasons to buy them since they like the shoe just not enough money but, selling them saying they're real is stupid

Back
Top Bottom