LEGIT CHECK ON A NIKETALK TRADE!! SPACE JAM

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
So i make a post with my 09 space jams sz 10.5 to trade for a pair of 2000 space jams...  MBilla4Rilla responds and said hell trade his size 10.. ok.. and he ships first... here is what i got ,,,, (pics Below) should i get in contact with authorities? im pretty sure space jams or any XI for that matter says "Jumpman Jam" on the tounge.. hes on niketalk so he has to know he sent me fake shoes in effort to recieve a real pair.. thats still against the law... anyways let me know your thoughts here is the pics

the real space jams say jumpman jam on them the 09 release says jumpman jordan like every other 11.

that pair is legit man..the shape is good, carbon fiber is all black, spacing between the 2 and the 3, and the 2000 version says Jumpman Jam on the tounge instead of Jumpan Jordan

the above 2000 retro is LEGIT.
they have JUMPMAN JAM instead of JUMPMAN JORDAN on the 2009 retro.
my pairs :

2000 retro on the left, 2009 retro on the right..

IM SSOOOO SORRY FOR THIS MISTAKE I FEEL LIKE THE BIGGEST %#@+!+% FOR NOT KNOWING ABOUT THIS!!!! MBilla4Rilla i am very sorry for putting your name out like that, He shipped SUPER fast i literally got the shoes the next day!! and they are SUPER CLEAN as you all can see in the pics.... MBilla4Rilla IS SUPER LEGIT TO ALL OF YOU THAT DO BIZ WITH HIM IN THE FUTURE!!

Back
Top Bottom