*Legit Check on 88s*

thanks everyone for your opinion's im trying to get more pictures now . but does anyone think 280 shipped is a deal seeing they restock this month ? only thing that bothers me is he doesnt have a receipt but claims that he bought off Nike,com

thanks everyone for your opinion's im trying to get more pictures now . but does anyone think 280 shipped is a deal seeing they restock this month ? only thing that bothers me is he doesnt have a receipt but claims that he bought off Nike,com
they restock on may 25. show us pics of the insole. if the a is pointie like a needle you good  but if its flat like a flattop its fake and the nike symbol is suppouse to be bold

they restock on may 25. show us pics of the insole. if the a is pointie like a needle you good  but if its flat like a flattop its fake and the nike symbol is suppouse to be bold
And thats just on this fake pair.... another fake pair might have that corrected....i hate fakes with  a passion.

And thats just on this fake pair.... another fake pair might have that corrected....i hate fakes with  a passion.
no it could vary. maybe they may swap the insole with an authentic pair. if the smell is strong you should be good but check the stichting of the shoe the serial number and the air bubble, the tongue, theyre are alot of factors that would determine if the shoe is real or not. but lets start with an easy way to spot a fake and then we go from there(insole)

Is seller claiming DS if so they worn by someone with a cast on ankle or have a fat ankle

Back
Top Bottom