Legit Check on 2012 Jordan 4 Breds Retro

I don't own these but going to purchase them online in a local Facebook group. However, please help me to check if these are legit or not, sorry couldn't provide more photos because these are not with me. Thank you, and i trust the holy power of this forum!! 

Not liking the looks of them honestly.. more pix are going to be necessary..Very good fakes exist of this model. Get a shot of the plastic in the box, the size tag, box tag, Also a shot of the backs of the waffle tabs etc.

Last edited:
These look fine to me - all signs point to yes - but if i missed something Timmy might be onto, better provide more pics.

Pretty sure these are fake. Nothing here to prove otherwise. Material looks off. Netting looks off. I think these are a newer batch or something, looks like they've tried to fix the heel bump.

Last edited:
Ahhhh, this guy who is selling me these have some sort of credibility in the Facebook group. Gonna be receiving these today, will upload more photos on back of the waffle tab, shoe box, size tag, and the "2012" thing inside the shoe. Thanks brothers.

But these are not DS, they are worn before, VNDS i would say. I think its reasonable to have some dust specially when the material its durabuck? and it can all depends on how this guy store the shoe and how he take care of them (clean them or jason markk them etc)

Back
Top Bottom