Legit check on 2009 flu game 12 URGENT!!

The heel not being translucent would be a red flag for me. Mind posting more clear pics?

Just realized that this is the older suede version.

Looks like that it's in a very bad condition with either the sole is separating or it has already been repaired.

Just realized that this is the older suede version.

Looks like that it's in a very bad condition with either the sole is separating or it has already been repaired.
The sole is separating, that's why he's selling them cheap

Legit.  Is there a specific reason you want this version, other than the price?  The newest version out is much better in quality(my opinion) and guaranteed wearable.  Not too many will go after this version because the 2016 is more true to the original.  Unless there would be sentimental/nostagia value.  There isnt a lot a love for the 09 flu games.

Legit.  Is there a specific reason you want this version, other than the price?  The newest version out is much better in quality(my opinion) and guaranteed wearable.  Not too many will go after this version because the 2016 is more true to the original.  Unless there would be sentimental/nostagia value.  There isnt a lot a love for the 09 flu games.

Honestly bro, I'm not even gonna front like I know stuff, I didn't even know these existed till he offered them to me, I was gonna regule them and then trade them. I like them though, the suede gives it a different look and the sick face on it to me is a nice touch, honestly if they were my size I'd keep them.

Back
Top Bottom