Legit Check: OG DS XI Concords

I saw these on ebay and they didn't sell. I was wondering if I should contact him and try to offer him lower for these but first I want to know if they arereal. They do look legit but the insoles are all black. No nike air logo. That is the only thing that makes me curious. He said that they are more rare becausethey came with no logo. If you guys can help me out I would appreciate it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...****?hash=item1e59937ab6

Legit but thats way too much money for those.You should expect to pay around $500-$600 for those.

Blank insole? Shoe looks legit! but something wrong with the insole! wheres the Nike Air Swoosh

Seller is a NT member who made a post about these XIs -he says he "found" these in his closet, but the insoles did not have Nike Air on them...however, this does not make them rarer or worth more.
PC for these is the same for any other pair of OG Concords -$400-500

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Seller is a NT member who made a post about these XIs -he says he "found" these in his closet, but the insoles did not have Nike Air on them ...however, this does not make them rarer or worth more.
PC for these is the same for any other pair of OG Concords -$400-500
The thing is that I never heard of a Jordan randomly having a blank insole. The sneakers clearly look DS but I am having a hard time understandingwhy they would have blank insoles. Why would someone take the insole out of a DS sneaker? BTW he said he would sell for $750. Way too much for me. I offered550 shipped. No response yet.

Back
Top Bottom