Legit check og 4 cement

Hundreds of people on here who have extensive knowledge but aint responding
Good looking to the 2 guys helping out
Def learning more.

He sold tons of shoes, and there's feedback claiming he sell fakes. What more proof do you need?

If you go back to the pics I posted of the toe box, your toe box stretched longer kinda hard to notice it, Look closely.

Last edited:
He sold tons of shoes, and there's feedback claiming he sell fakes. What more proof do you need?

With that many sells, something bound to happen. Im just wantng to be 100 percent sure i am doing right thing by sending back.

Last edited:
Damn bro, what you doing buying wc4's from Taiwan. They are everywhere in the states especially for 280.

Was not about price. I looked on ebay and saw his rating. I did not lnow about flight club amd others before. I aint made out of money but i woild jave def went somewhere else if i would have known

i dont know. this is my first time dealing with jordans. thats why i  on here and asking all over, lol. maybe necer again 

Well I did my best, I tried helping and it seems like it's not going no where. Considering I have 2 pairs also same size as yours and the only 1 taking pics to show you the difference. Figure that would be a big help, guess not.

Back
Top Bottom