Legit check og 4 cement

Also, i went to mall amd got mixed reviews. Some guys said real then others said no because box was more of an infared then brighter red. There was no retail tag on it and it did mot look perforated. I am so confused but dont want fske jordans.

i have done  a lot of research and i am still unsure. they were  $279.00 from ,

he has a high rating with sales but between the box color , the price and maybe tounge issue ... i dont know. i ust cant walk around knowing i got on fakes if that is the case. will have to go to flight clb next time if these aint real.

Last edited:
Here's my size tag. Notice how the black area is more wider.
View media item 1968482 joejs
View media item 1968483 jwiggs
Ah, i see now and what what about the other thing you mentioned. Thanks alot. I dont understamd how he can sell fakes when his rep is 99 percent and he says guaranteed authentic with over 80,000 sells. I pm him amd he gave me a link to kixify that he is currently selling them there also. He says his s are 1000 percent real.

Last edited:
Nah those are authentic bro, I've compared them to both retail pairs I have.

The toebox is fine and your size tag has the same width of both my boxes.

They are legit dude.

Nah those are authentic bro, I've compared them to both retail pairs I have.

I am so confused now. Are they real or not. This might be my last jordan purchase. Too much too worry about. Can anyone else please givenme feedback. Thanks though for commenting
I need something more concrete

The toebox is fine and your size tag has the same width of both my boxes.

They are legit dude.

What the helll..  who do i believe then?   Also, when i went to finishline a guy had a pair in the back and the jordan color on the box of his was brighter. Mine was more  of an infared.  I really want to get this settled.  Not that i dont value or believe you 2 opinions but there are hundreds on here who i might think can chime in. Want this settled this week so i can keep or give back and buy more expensive from anther seller . Thanks all again 

How about this. You post up more pictures under different lighting, try to get all angles of the shoe and the tag size and the box.

I am confident they are authentic but for your peace of mind.

What you really need IMO is better pix..Include A CLEAR shot of the NIKE logo on the insoles..You guys with legit pairs please do the same for comparison.

Back
Top Bottom