Legit Check Nike "Yeezy" Foamposites

Just bought these off the bay but the seller has not shipped them yet.

These are my first foams and none of my friends have them so i cannot corroborate if these are real.
Tried to look for some other LC's but i'm still a little suspicious.

Seller says he got them from Foot Action but lost the receipt.  Is the sticker on the paper a sticker from foot action?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Looks legit to me.  I got mine from NDC so I can't tell if that footaction sticker is legit, but the rest of it looks spot on.

Thanks guys. Guy wants $280. Not a bad price but I had just bought a pair for $250 and this guys through Twitter. I don't want to get screwed messing with somebody on Twitter.

[table][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
So far from what ive seen most of the end production dates carry over into 2014.

Trying to help a friend out he found a pair but his production dates are: 11-13-13  to 12-09-13
& 11-12-13 to 12-10-13

Also: these are from europe so hence there is no retail tab on the box? I could be wrong, should there be one for shoes from the uk as well?

Thanks guys

Also got these as well:

i know its a little dark... best he could do from the seller.
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][h3]Thanks again guys you've been a great help thus far![/h3]

Is there anyway the Insole could be all black?
i've got mine from nike shop in hong kong, so im pretty sure mine is legit, but the insole nike logo and the word AIR comes off after i work it roughly few times, its weird... but if according to the guy askin about the all black insoles, might be because someone wore your shoe before selling it to u??? that could be a reason... correct me if im wrong 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom