LEGIT CHECK : LOUIS VUITTON MILLIONAIRE SUNGLASSES (AKA KSTEEZY VS LUBU1)

My sons, while luxury brands do come along with some social status, to some people is not about that, I'm not gonna be a hipocrite and say I'm one of those people, I like expensive things for both their quality and well the brand, sue me...but ya gotta stop acting as if these luxury brands are not far superior than the rest quality wise, I've owned my LV card holder for over a year, joint looks like I bought it yesterday, prior to it I had given up on wallets, I had fossil, guess and about 5 other different cheaper brand leather wallets that gave out on me within months....add up the multiple 70$ wallets I owned and they amount to more than my 250$ LV card holder....same goes for my belt.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Clean glasses OP Lubu1
roll.gif

what?

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif
a simple "my bad" could have deaded all of this

But I didnt say any bad. Just said I dont like LV products and dont get why ppl buy them and that real wealthy ppl aint rocking LV

This dude...  just admit you're jelly your bank account will never be able to afford the canvas and stop acting like you know anything about LV because all your posts were straight ignorant.  I gotta agree with Serve, admit you know nothing (going in to help mommy choose a purse doesn't make you an expert) and move on to another post.

Back on topic, OP, if they're legit and you can wear 'em... rock 'em.  I like the simpler styles myself.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif
a simple "my bad" could have deaded all of this

But I didnt say any bad. Just said I dont like LV products and dont get why ppl buy them and that real wealthy ppl aint rocking LV

This dude...  just admit you're jelly your bank account will never be able to afford the canvas and stop acting like you know anything about LV because all your posts were straight ignorant.  I gotta agree with Serve, admit you know nothing (going in to help mommy choose a purse doesn't make you an expert) and move on to another post.

Back on topic, OP, if they're legit and you can wear 'em... rock 'em.  I like the simpler styles myself.
You clearly failed to take time to read or just can't comprehend my statements. BTW, those are fake glasses.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

My sons, while luxury brands do come along with some social status, to some people is not about that, I'm not gonna be a hipocrite and say I'm one of those people, I like expensive things for both their quality and well the brand, sue me...but ya gotta stop acting as if these luxury brands are not far superior than the rest quality wise, I've owned my LV card holder for over a year, joint looks like I bought it yesterday, prior to it I had given up on wallets, I had fossil, guess and about 5 other different cheaper brand leather wallets that gave out on me within months....add up the multiple 70$ wallets I owned and they amount to more than my 250$ LV card holder....same goes for my belt.

Son, you can sit here and justify LV card holders and belts. There are FAR more superior  leather belts than LV..same with card holders. At at a lower price point.

I lot of high end brands like visvim,acronym,sophnet,momotaro etc have amazing high quality products that last a lifetime . Wealthy people in eu dress nice and care about their appearance older money in America does too.Its only folks who now are getting wealth dress like bums and stuff.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Son, you can sit here and justify LV card holders and belts. There are FAR more superior  leather belts than LV..same with card holders. At at a lower price point.

QFT
laugh.gif
 please I bought a handmade leather belt off ebay for $40 that will outlast any LV belt; it's okay to admit why you buy LV...this is the same dude trying to clown me because I didn't know the price of women's pumps

Originally Posted by StillIn729

QFT
laugh.gif
 please I bought a handmade leather belt off ebay for $40 that will outlast any LV belt; it's okay to admit why you buy LV...this is the same dude trying to clown me because I didn't know the price of women's pumps

Correct. The hype is what makes these dudes crazy for LV and Gucci.  I rather buy 10 good quality belts than 1 LV belt

QFT
laugh.gif

Bro you still hurt?...I didn't clown you, you clowned yourself and chronicmole, name me some...I didn't have luck prior...Why does it upset ya so much that others like luxury things?...are you paying my mortgage?...are you working my hours?...ya sound like a bunch of jealous females....I don't walk around dipped in LV, I haven't worn my Evis in months, have Elans I've worn 4 times in 2 years, I don't walk around with my shirt tucked in to show off my belt and Stillin my wife has worn her Louboutins 2 times in 2 years...so I don't know how much the whole status thing you guys play into so much actually counts...if that was the case I'd wear my luxury items a lot more often to make sure the world sees what I own...I got a Burberry coat I worn once last year, meanwhile I have nearly the same exact jacket but NorthFace which I wore as an everyday winter jacket....ya need to stop, go on with your lives dipped in clearance items from the sales rack at Old Navy, nobody cares that you don't care about fancy things.

QFT
laugh.gif

Correct. The hype is what makes these dudes crazy for LV and Gucci.  I rather buy 10 good quality belts than 1 LV belt

Something wrong with owning 9 regular 50$ belts and one nice Hermes belt???...what is it to you??..what is it to any of you?...ya must not realize how ya sound.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Evidence joints are nicer though, less flashy.

I cant pull them off though
frown.gif

co-sign.The evidence were the last quality sunglasses they put out. All their newer stuff is REALLY flimsy and cheap feeling. LV sunglasses quality dipped more than JB. loledit: and ksteezy is correct. My wallet i bought 2 years ago next month still looks brand new and i use it every day.

I have a Coach card holder that I bought at an outlet that's on it's 3rd year or so now that probably cost a fraction of an LV one.

There is still quality out there for a fraction of the price. You're not really about quality at that point.

You're likely more about the Damier or monogram print and the perceived status than you really are about quality.

And for the record, you seem to care that we don't like fancy things. You in here goin' off.

I think Millionaires are hideous btw. Don't even get me started on Bindis.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Evidence joints are nicer though, less flashy.

I cant pull them off though
frown.gif

co-sign.The evidence were the last quality sunglasses they put out. All their newer stuff is REALLY flimsy and cheap feeling. LV sunglasses quality dipped more than JB. loledit: and ksteezy is correct. My wallet i bought 2 years ago next month still looks brand new and i use it every day.

I gotta agree, my LV wallet is 10 years old and still looks brand new.  Prior to that I was buying 1-2 $50 wallets a year because they wouldn't hold up.  Anyone that claims LV isn't better quality is just lying to themselves to make them feel better.  If you can't afford LV or prefer another brand is one thing, but making ridiculous claims just makes people look foolish.  

I think all those flashy LV glasses look hideous, I do really like the simple ones though.  Only sunglasses I like more than my LVs are Maui Jim but they are more for functionality and not style.  So I mix it up and keep both on hand.

QFT
laugh.gif

Bro you still hurt?...I didn't clown you, you clowned yourself and chronicmole, name me some...I didn't have luck prior... Why does it upset ya so much that others like luxury things?...are you paying my mortgage?...are you working my hours?...ya sound like a bunch of jealous females....I don't walk around dipped in LV, I haven't worn my Evis in months, have Elans I've worn 4 times in 2 years, I don't walk around with my shirt tucked in to show off my belt and Stillin my wife has worn her Louboutins 2 times in 2 years...so I don't know how much the whole status thing you guys play into so much actually counts...if that was the case I'd wear my luxury items a lot more often to make sure the world sees what I own...I got a Burberry coat I worn once last year, meanwhile I have nearly the same exact jacket but NorthFace which I wore as an everyday winter jacket....ya need to stop, go on with your lives dipped in clearance items from the sales rack at Old Navy, nobody cares that you don't care about fancy things.
i agree with everything u said even though i think Stillin was talking about Lubu but i could be wrong tho
laugh.gif

Ksteezy- I'm not at all insinuating that LV belts aren't top notch; they are mostly made from amazing ostrich leather. This is good, most people don't know when their belts say "Genuine Leather" its not really leather at all. The best kind of belt is a "full grain" belt. The best belts IMO under $200 are equus. If you truly want the best quality belt IMO...it's better to buy one from a leather supply store than from any clothing line. People also forget,just like leather shoes...it's important to condition your belt in order for it to last.

Originally Posted by illphillip

I have a Coach card holder that I bought at an outlet that's on it's 3rd year or so now that probably cost a fraction of an LV one.

There is still quality out there for a fraction of the price. You're not really about quality at that point.

You're likely more about the Damier or monogram print and the perceived status than you really are about quality.

And for the record, you seem to care that we don't like fancy things. You in here goin' off.

I think Millionaires are hideous btw. Don't even get me started on Bindis.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but i already said that i also bought into it because of the brand, because im materialistic and have 0 shame in being so, afterall i work damb hard to treat myself to what i like, however in addition to that, LVs quality when it comes to its leather goods, at least those are the only things i owned have held up wayyyyyyyyyyy better than anything ive owned in the past, hell....my wife's speedy has been put through the ringer and that joint is immaculate, no rips/tears and is going on 2 years, she had a coach bag prior to that one that ripped within 6 months....perhaps you are far more careful with your wallet or just dont carry much in it and no i dont care, im not the one attacking anyone on how they like to spend their money, thats what you, lubu and stillin seem to do...

yes Millis are hiddeous, they scream douche unlike any other pair of sunglasses, even the Evis are a bit too much, reason i dont wear them often.

Ksteezy- I'm not at all insinuating that LV belts aren't top notch; they are mostly made from amazing ostrich leather. This is good, most people don't know when their belts say "Genuine Leather" its not really leather at all. The best kind of belt is a "full grain" belt. The best belts IMO under $200 are equus. If you truly want the best quality belt IMO...it's better to buy one from a leather supply store than from any clothing line. People also forget,just like leather shoes...it's important to condition your belt in order for it to last.
thanks for the input on a belt, i need a new dressy flat buckle belt, since the one i owned gave out on me and i barely wear it and i cant throw on a damier print belt with a suit...

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Is there really an argument about luxury items on a site for sneakers?
roll.gif
oh you gonna act as if sneakers is the only topic of discussion here?
grin.gif

i feel what steezy is saying. if you like it and can afford it then do you. theres alot of stuff i do that im sure people think is silly but what do i care.

with that said, i just hate it when people act as if price justifies quality all the time. this is not having to do with anyones post in here more so with people i know. im no penny pincher when i have the funds so i know whats its like to want and buy nice things, but this designer stuff is something I just cant get into. its just like with sneakers though, if yezzys(which i happen to like very much) were 59.99 and called air yeltzerbobs they would rot on the shelves.

Im willing to be that if LV maintained there same quality and design BUT was priced at only 75 or less it wouldnt be as popular to most people.

im also willing to bet that if i purchased a white/azure checkerboard belt from old navy or where ever no one would inquire or care about it. it would probably be considered tacky.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Is there really an argument about luxury items on a site for sneakers?
roll.gif
oh you gonna act as if sneakers is the only topic of discussion here?
grin.gif

I'm not saying the only topic of discussion should be sneakers. The general consensus seems to be that it is dumb to spend that much money on LV, Hermes, etc. But people are willing to drop hundreds on sneakers monthly and don't consider those luxury items.

Back
Top Bottom