LEGIT CHECK : LOUIS VUITTON MILLIONAIRE SUNGLASSES (AKA KSTEEZY VS LUBU1)

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I've been in one LV store and those prices were bananas. No way any of that stuff is really worth it.

Pretty much. How you rocking LV but living in a two bed room apartment in the projects? OR you rocking LV and you got levis and a old navy shirt on?

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Why not just go to a LV store and buy it? Its always the people tryna look rich who try to get luxury items for a deal.

WHILE YOU'RE TRYING TO BE A SMART***, THESE CAME OUT YEARS AGO AND MOST STORES DIDN'T GET THEM. YOU HAD TO HAVE A GOOD CONNECT, BE ON A LIST OR ORDER THEM. JOINTS SOLD OUT FASTER THAN YOUR MOMMA SAID YES

jeez my bad. All yall out here to defend LV. More power to you, I'll just keep my piece. Dont like LV and will never buy LV. Overpriced trash

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I think dudes scared people gonna think they are rappers or tryna rob the place. I went in a LV store once and NOBODY asked to help me and everyone just acted scared. Mind you I wear glasses......

Honestly, if you want LV products, just go in the store. Its not like it sells out like jordans
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. The glasses op posted sold out right away when they released few years back. I have since seen them go for 2-3x the price on ebay and other websites. Also LV products sell out all the time. It's not mass produced like Jordans. Different season, different items.
People aint camping for LV products though bro.

What is this response suppose to mean? If you can afford to buy luxury items you don't camp out. Like someone else pointed out just because op was trying to purchase a second hand item you automatically assumed he was living beyond means. While there may be people purchasing luxury items when they really can't afford it does not mean everyone is like tat. Next try not to assume the worst in people.

I think dudes scared people gonna think they are rappers or tryna rob the place. I went in a LV store once and NOBODY asked to help me and everyone just acted scared. Mind you I wear glasses......

Honestly, if you want LV products, just go in the store. Its not like it sells out like jordans
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. The glasses op posted sold out right away when they released few years back. I have since seen them go for 2-3x the price on ebay and other websites. Also LV products sell out all the time. It's not mass produced like Jordans. Different season, different items.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bro these type of limited luxury items are sold before they even get to the store, you have to be placed on a waiting list and the store will contact you when your chance to buy comes...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bro these type of limited luxury items are sold before they even get to the store, you have to be placed on a waiting list and the store will contact you when your chance to buy comes...

u got lv?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u got lv?
plenty.....but why is that relevant?...im just trying to put you on so you dont look like a dummy 
laugh.gif

Aint nothing wrong with me not knowing about LV process. Its not my steeze(no pun) Cost too much and honestly it looks extremely ugly. I dont care for gucci or lv or any of that ugly mess. Real wealthly people aint rocking that. Go to Great Falls, aint nobody with TRUE FUNDS rocking no LV. So much fake LV too. Like to the untrain eye you wouldnt tell the difference at all. All these urban people chicks round here got Fake lv. I went to Africa and every body got fake LV glasses LOL. Went to HArlem, everybody got fake LV bags and glasses,  went canal street and fakes everywhere. Most LV I see are fakes. Most jordans I see are real. 

Aint nothing wrong with me not knowing about LV process.
there is if you're posting about it acting like you do.
also, %#* is great falls?

I had no idea these were limited like that. Seems like everyone has them....well not everyone but a pretty big selection of people do.
That's the cheapest price I've seen them at too. Nice win

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

Aint nothing wrong with me not knowing about LV process.
there is if you're posting about it acting like you do.
also, %#* is great falls?
http://en.wikipedia.org/w...alls_%28Potomac_River%29

The Great Falls of the Potomac River are located at the fall line of the Potomac River, 14 miles (23 km) upstream from Washington, D.C. Great Falls Park, operated by the National Park Service, is located on the southern banks in Virginia, while Chesapeake and Ohio Canal parkland is located along the northern banks of the river in Maryland. The Potomac and the falls themselves are within Maryland.

No idea what Great Falls has to do with anything though...its just a national park.
laugh.gif

jeez my bad. All yall out here to defend LV. More power to you, I'll just keep my piece. Dont like LV and will never buy LV. Overpriced trash

niketalk

Those glasses ugly as !!%# though.

Just make sure you cop this hoody to go with those glasses since we're going back in time
lrg-dead-serious-hoodies-1.jpg

It's all about what you like. Some dudes buy Yeezys, snake snap backs, vintage polo, some car parts, hell some of y'all play video games all damn day long so if dude wanna drop a rack on some shades that's perfectly accepted in the NT culture.

lubu plenty of wealthy/rich people wear LV, and I dont get it what does that stupid hoody have to do with a pair of millionaires

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by ricky409

the things we do to show wealth...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

the things we buy to cover up whats inside cuz they make us hate ourself and love they wealth
1120_64bc_550.jpeg

that some knowledge fambs...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#swag
i wondered into one of those high end stores here in the Galleria in Houston and not a single damb was handed to me..

they knew i wasnt about that life...

but then again... there are many millionaires that dont dress like it... 

its similar to the selling shoes... when someone walks in with some busted up Nikes, i dont expect them to cop 3-4 pairs... but if they have the latest Foams on... 

they might get a lil more helpful service than others...

just bein real, fambs...

I saw a dude that looked homeless rocking the millionaires a few days ago. He was walking around with the 
haters-gonna-hate-pimp.jpg
walk. I've never seen the millionaires in person so at first when he was far away I was like "Those look like the LV millys" then when he got close I was like "Oh damn those actually are! How the hell did he get those??" all I gotta say is they looked real nice. I didn't know if they were legit or not though. He coulda stole em or been a rich guy pretending homeless for the Sakura Convention going on in Seattle

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by ricky409

the things we do to show wealth...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

the things we buy to cover up whats inside cuz they make us hate ourself and love they wealth
Thats why shorty's hollerin "where the ballers at?"
Yeezy da realest. 

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

lubu plenty of wealthy/rich people wear LV, and I dont get it what does that stupid hoody have to do with a pair of millionaires

I aint never seen no grow RICH man with LV unless he was in the entertainment business or european. People with that real rich people money aint rocking that, at least in the area I stay in.  I aint mean to insult none of yall. Buy what you like. But to me LV products not worth it.  I cant buy no 400 dollar wallet when my account in overdraft. Dont make no sense

And who you stunting for? Most people dont care about LV products cause there is so many fakes out there. No chick gon like u just cause u got on LV, and if she do that makes she wack and she prob rock fake LV/

LV is purely for a status symbol. Plain and simple. You have 21-25 year olds, hell 30-40 year olds too, who spend 1000s on LV yet they don't have property, a place of their own, or a real job.

All this YOLO bull, stunting garbage is whats wrong with the world.

You're not Yeezy, 2 Chainz, Pharrell or any other athlete, rapper you're trying to be.

Lubu1 wrote:
  I cant buy no 400 dollar wallet when my account in overdraft. Dont make no sense 

and yet later on you say your account is over drafted and there's no way you can buy a 300 dollar wallet, etc. What do you expect when you go in a store you know you can't buy anything from? and damn your posts in this thread are so contradictory it's infuriating. or maybe you're just an expert troll
edit: quoted

Back
Top Bottom