Legit Check - Jordan XI Legend blue

Hi everyone,  just picked up a pair of legend blues.  Everything looked good to me.  Just wanted to double check as I am fairly new at spotting the fakes from the legits.  Thanks!!

I actually thought the 23 on the back looked pretty good.  Spaced almost perfectly in the middle and not to chunky.   I purchased from an eBay seller that guaranteed they were real and had over 10k positive feedback and less than 10 negative with no one complaining about fake gear.  Ill get a better picture of the toes,  can barely see them in the pic.   thanks for your input.  

I actually thought the 23 on the back looked pretty good.  Spaced almost perfectly in the middle and not to chunky.   I purchased from an eBay seller that guaranteed they were real and had over 10k positive feedback and less than 10 negative with no one complaining about fake gear.  Ill get a better picture of the toes,  can barely see them in the pic.   thanks for your input.  
Those ratings don't mean anything. especially the good ones.
these definitely look off

View media item 1538148
What about that 23 implies it's fake? Would like to know so I can know what to look out for. To me it looks perfectly centered and the 23 has the right dimensions compared to my other real Breds.

Can anyone else help me here? What seems to be off with the 23? Again to me it looks money. (But I'm a newb)

They seem legit to me too. I had a guy on twitter send me a pair of "100000% legit" (his words) Legend Blues, and man they were a good fake. In passing you wouldnt know the difference. But you can tell that they are fake once up close. 1. the box is way off. 2. the jump man of the heal is jagged and poorly executed, and most of all 3. they felt terrible on feet, they have no arch support, and no cushioning like legit pairs. I know there are a number of fakes out there, but these were top notch. They even had the blue on the sole on lock!! I guess what I'm saying is, if they are fake you would notice.  

Thanks for the help!  I think that's my problem here.  2 people said they were fake and 2 people said they were real.  I don't see what PmpDaddyRobFord saw about the 23 on the back.  It looks perfect to me.  I guess that's the issue now... the fakes are damn near perfect compared to the real ones. 

Back
Top Bottom