Legit check Jordan XI gamma

the seller said he got them from sneakersnstuff. Based on what I've looked up, it seems like a legit retailer in sweden, I'm just new to the Jordan 11's and don't want to make an impulse buy and end up with GM's. I appreciate all the feedback. @ryanjumpman420  they want $400 at flight club for a 9.5 plus the 14 dollars shipping. The extra money is probably worth the peace of mind though.

Peace of mind is priceless IMO. Your already plannin on spending 350+ anyway. Whats an extra $50. Least youll know their 100% before u even get them and wont need a legit check or have to worry about shipping something back or any of that time consuming stuff. Just my opinion especially on these Gamma 11s right now with all the GMs going around.

I got a size 9 for sale with a footaction receipt let me know if your interested completely DS i got pics if your interested

Shoes look legit. Its good to finally see some authentic gamma 11's.. From my understanding, SNS is a legit site. So if he truly got it from there then that may be why there isn't an msrp tag.

Back
Top Bottom