Legit check - Jordan VII Hare CDP HELP PLEASE!

I found these deadstock CDP Hare 7s at a really great price which makes me suspicious to whether or not these are fakes.  From what I can tell they look legit but there's only two photos and I don't consider myself knowledgable enough to tell so I'd really appreciate any insight from others.  Thanks for helping :smile:
4351666eea303b08dbd8285bc945f25d8d19d3a0_r.jpg

180368d8626be7ea310b38cf096fd7c1bb2db343_r.jpg

Like I said, the look nice to me but if you can point out anything that's wrong with them I would appreciate it!

Legit. But ask for another picture on the other side of the shoe. The line should connect to both the toe box and the midsole. If not then at least touching.
I'm just referencing from my 7's in my picture lol.

Yeah, haha the lines all seem to line up right.  I wish I could contact the seller but he won't pm me back -.- I'm starting to think he's a scammer...  If he can give me evidence he's not then this is a forsure cop!

I don't see anything from those pictures that would make me seriously question authenticity. But, the lighting leaves something to be desired when they are being advertised as DS. You need close up pics of the bottom soles, the toe box, and the insoles.

They look legit, shape is good, and meterial looks good, just a lil sketchy on condition...but if there ds 240 tops, 200 min

Back
Top Bottom