Legit Check: Jordan OG/Bred 1 "2013"

These were given to me as a gift but there were a couple of things that caused me to question the authenticity of these shoes.

Your insight would be greatly appriciated.

View media item 775325View media item 775326View media item 775327View media item 775329View media item 775330View media item 775331View media item 775332View media item 775333View media item 775335View media item 775337View media item 775338View media item 775339View media item 775340
More pictures will be provided upon request.

Those are unauthorized sneakers, just not retail sold. No one will ever know you're wearing unauthorized sneakers on your feet.

are people catching on and cutting off the widows peaks on the heel tabs now?

Those are unauthorized sneakers, just not retail sold. No one will ever know you're wearing unauthorized sneakers on your feet.

Wrong. Anyone can spot those FAKES out. I would think a member from 02 wouldn't have this type of response.
Wrong. Anyone? Haha Look in the bred 1 thread, the latest GMs are almost identical to retail pairs, you think "anyone" would spot GMs on someones feet? :lol:

Last edited:
True. Not anyone can tell if a GM pair is legit or not on foot. Like I've said many times on NT, possessing and rocking GM's are all ultimately up to the owner/buyer of them. Some folks are cool with the next best thing just as long as they don't look like straight up replicas. While the rest prefer the authenticity of strictly legit, RD pairs only. Got nothing against people that are cool with GM's, more power to ya. But I, personally like to stick with authentic kicks. Especially that I, along with many others, have been a victim of the GM game in the past.

not bad for a gift if you ask me... 
tongue.gif

please stop

shoes are fake, period. they are different, completely different than the actual shoe made and sold by nike/jordan

no, because they really high quality fakes are pretty spot on in craftsmanship, no widows peaks anywhere or even anything that resembles one. just perfect straight lines and curves everywhere

please stop

shoes are fake, period. they are different, completely different than the actual shoe made and sold by nike/jordan
^ Amen to that. To me personally, it doesn't matter if they're obviously fake or really, really close to authentics.. they're still not authentic. Nothing against replicas or 'unauthorized' pairs, but only authentics can be a part of my collection. 

Wrong. Anyone? Haha Look in the bred 1 thread, the latest GMs are almost identical to retail pairs, you think "anyone" would spot GMs on someones feet? :lol:

Those GMs are better than some of the others, so not anyone can spot that particular pair, but I can and I'm sure most NTers too. I respect OGs on NT, but not when they are trying to justify wearing GMs.

Yep.. usually not a good job at cutting them though.. Usually razor marks or a shotty cut in general.. Just look in the normal WP spots and it will still look choppy there if they did try an "fix" them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom