LEGIT Check: JORDAN I RED

Super fake. Super tiny perforations on the toes, wrong detail on soles, wrong production tag and the obvious widows peaks.

The color of the shoes maybe because of the light. About the laces, how can you be sure that they are fake? Where is the giveaway there? And what is the box lid?

Where the laces suppose to be, on the left or the right?
How can you see if they are wrapped wrong?
I read the help topic about the shoes, and didn't found something suspicious...

Last edited:
Where the laces suppose to be, on the left or the right?
How can you see if they are wrapped wrong?
I read the help topic about the shoes, and didn't found something suspicious...
The shoes are 100% fake. We have given u everything u need to know, your just refusing to accept it.

I just want to understand how and why what you are saying is right. I'm not trying to convience you or myself that they not fake.I truly want to know how to check, and what do you there.

About the laces, I just asked a question. Where are they suppose to be, on the left or the right? How can I check if the laces are true? Because at the guide about the shoes, I didn't saw the laces clearly, only the fake ones got a straight picture.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for the help you are giving me her.

I just want to understand how and why what you are saying is right. I'm not trying to convience you or myself that they not fake.I truly want to know how to check, and what do you there.

About the laces, I just asked a question. Where are they suppose to be, on the left or the right? How can I check if the laces are true? Because at the guide about the shoes, I didn't saw the laces clearly, only the fake ones got a straight picture.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for the help you are giving me her.
they are fakes bro.. sole molds are wrong, shape in general is off as well..as well as the other tells you have been told. Forget the laces.

Ok, but can you answer my question, please? The laces need to be on the right or left shoes?

Last edited:
Ok, but can you answer my question, please? The laces need to be on the right or left shoes?
IDK dude..Your concern here IS NOT the laces..What does it matter about the laces? Look at the HORRIBLE toecap, the COMPLETELY wrong sole mold.. These are your tells.. Not what side the laces are on.What IF someone in the factory accidentally puts the lace bag on the wrong shoe? This in no way makes the shoe fake.. Familiarize yourself with the SHOES never mind the laces, that's just icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Exactly^^^^ hell someone could even take a LEGIT lace bag and jus snap them onto the left shoe of a pair of bootlegs. It always boils down to the shoe itself.

Bruh, I've already told you these are fake and provided you pics and a link as proof. The new pics just make it clearer that these are fake. That leather toe box is HORRIBLE and the color/shape is off. [emoji]174[/emoji] is pointed for sure now, not rounded

http://niketalk.com/t/578800/2013-retro-1-bred-fake-guide

This is the last piece of help I'm gonna give here. Either accept the help or don't. Like stated above, the laces aren't a certain tell because you can just lift the edge of the plastic ring and slide the laces off, they just make it easier to find fakes because I doubt he just happened to have a pair of laces with a red line through them lying around and decided to keep the real ones and sell these with those. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom